Social Media and Community Manager
honestbee is Asia’s leading online grocery concierge service. We offer more than 60,000 products from 36 partners, delivering to your doorstep on the same day in Singapore, Hong Kong, Taiwan.
Three months at honestbee are like a year at any other company. Things move fast. You learn more, you accomplish more. We're shooting for the stars. We celebrate diversity. Our team is multicultural, motivated, strong-minded, passionate and fun. We take both work and play very seriously.
To be the largest and most convenient online supermarket in Asia.
To create sustainable and profitable jobs.
- Define and develop our community management strategy and implementation.
- Manage the development of new content with marketing and design teams.
- Cultivate, curate and grow participation in the Community forum and increase engagement over time.
- Source, Monitor and Manage evangelists and incentivize their involvement in the Community forum and on social channels.
- Social media listening to know what is happening in the social space and what people are talking about.
- Analyze the data collected from our social media presence to help find ways to make our services better.
- Provide competitive insights as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree and relevant work experience.
- 1-2 years’ experience leading community for a known and established brand, with some PR knowledge.
- Outgoing personality - will be required to walk into networking events and be comfortable introducing themselves to strangers.
- Writing skills – a background in journalism/PR/digital as you will be creating content for honestbee.
- Social media experience – We are looking for someone who can navigate WordPress and understands Twitter and Facebook for business.
- Passion in the brand/industry.
- Willingness to work around the clock – being a Community Manager isn’t a 9-5 job. It will involve working some evenings and weekends, and responding to community members outside of work hours.
- Other skills – great time management skills, ability to multitask. Someone who doesn’t break under pressure.
We strongly believe in giving back to the society. By creating flexible equal employment opportunities, we aim to empower people from all walks of life to upgrade their skills and gain access to training.
Join us if you believe you can help us create a great product. We promise we will help you grow your career like never before.