honestbee is Asia’s leading online grocery concierge service. We offer more than 60,000 products from 36 partners, delivering to your doorstep on the same day in Singapore, Hong Kong, Taiwan.
Three months at honestbee are like a year at any other company. Things move fast. You learn more, you accomplish more. We're shooting for the stars.
We celebrate diversity. Our team is multicultural, motivated, strong-minded, passionate and fun. We take both work and play very seriously.
To be the largest and most convenient online supermarket in Asia.
To create sustainable and profitable jobs.
To maintain operational excellence at a partner store/hub. This includes ensuring that shopping is done accurately and in a timely manner, and independently managing store-level partner relations. The role involves active problem-solving to optimize the operations process at the store.
This is a role that requires you to work in an outdoor setting.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage and plan shopper attendance / schedule
- Guide and answer shopper queries related to operational processes
- Enforce operational guidelines
- Work closely with honestbee HQ to provide feedback and updates
- Record transactions and verify total sales for the store
- Function as honestbee’s key point of contact for store managers
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Independent and can work with little supervision
- At least a Nitec / Diploma in any field
- Supervisory experience would be a bonus
- Working hours: 9am – 5pm or 1pm – 9m on a 6 days’ work week schedule
We strongly believe in giving back to the society. By creating flexible equal employment opportunities, we aim to empower people from all walks of life to upgrade their skills and gain access to training.
Join us if you believe you can help us create a great product. We promise, we will help you grow your career like never before.