honestbee is Asia’s leading online grocery concierge service. We offer more than 60,000 products from 36 partners, delivering to your doorstep on the same day in Singapore, Hong Kong, Taiwan.
Three months at honestbee are like a year at any other company. Things move fast. You learn more, you accomplish more. We're shooting for the stars. We celebrate diversity. Our team is multicultural, motivated, strong-minded, passionate and fun. We take both work and play very seriously.
To be the largest and most convenient online supermarket in Asia.
To create sustainable and profitable jobs.
IN YOUR ROLE AS AN ACCOUNTANT, YOU WILL:
- Maintain general ledger for Asia Pacific entities
- Monthly closing process including preparation of journal entries, prepayment and accruals, intercompany transactions, reconciliation of general ledger accounts and detailed supporting analysis and relevant documentation
- Assist and co-ordinate statutory audits and annual return of Asia Pacific entities
- Monthly balance sheet and P & L Fluctuation Analysis
- Monthly expense variance analysis
- Balance sheet accounts reconciliations
- Perform accounting analyses and reporting to support decision-making purposes
- Other duties and special projects as assigned.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING OUT FOR:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, CA qualification is a plus
- 4-6 years of accounting experience which includes general ledger and financial statement preparation and account reconciliations.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Team player and have ability to work independently
- Ability to adapt to work in a fast pace environment and multi-task
- Strong Excel skills
We strongly believe in giving back to the society. By creating flexible equal employment opportunities, we aim to empower people from all walks of life to upgrade their skills and gain access to training.
Join us if you believe you can help us create a great product. We promise we will help you grow your career like never before.