Head of Branding and CX
honestbee is Asia’s leading online grocery concierge service. We offer more than 60,000 products from 36 partners, delivering to your doorstep on the same day in Singapore, Hong Kong, Taiwan.
Three months at honestbee are like a year at any other company. Things move fast. You learn more, you accomplish more. We're shooting for the stars. We celebrate diversity. Our team is multicultural, motivated, strong-minded, passionate and fun. We take both work and play very seriously.
To be the largest and most convenient online supermarket in Asia.
To create happy homes through delightful service and flexible jobs.
- Main responsibility to develop a brand that people will love through consistent brand communication strategies, multi-touchpoint experiences.
- Analysis to identify business opportunities esp in relation to consumer segments and the targeted communication plans through the line to grow affinity and to convert these segments.
- Work with product/content, growth, campaigns, data analytics, operations, customer service teams to test and develop master branding, vertical branding, and integrated experiences.
- Test, measure and track metrics through research to get greater insights, storytelling, and persuasive sell.
- Ensure that all brand requirements and needs are met to grow each country's awareness and consideration for the brand vs competition.
- Setting and managing the regional marketing budgets with county marketers, ensuring improvements in ROI and effective marketing mix within each budget.
We strongly believe in giving back to the society. By creating flexible equal employment opportunities, we aim to empower people from all walks of life to upgrade their skills and gain access to training.
Join us if you believe you can help us create a great product. We promise we will help you grow your career like never before.