AVP of Logistics
honestbee is Asia’s leading online grocery concierge service. We offer more than 60,000 products from 36 partners, delivering to your doorstep on the same day in Singapore, Hong Kong, Taiwan.
Three months at honestbee are like a year at any other company. Things move fast. You learn more, you accomplish more. We're shooting for the stars.
We celebrate diversity. Our team is multicultural, motivated, strong-minded, passionate and fun. We take both work and play very seriously.
To be the largest and most convenient online supermarket in Asia.
To create happy homes through delightful service and flexible jobs.
- Strategically plan and manage logistics of the company
- Responsible for logistics network design, planning and execution for the provision of last mile delivery service to customers.
- Design and ensure compliance with all logistics processes.
- Work closely with city teams to define the logistics model suitable for the businesses that they run.
- Develop the deliverer training and on-boarding guides to build service quality.
- Track initiatives implementation, cost effectiveness and service level performance.
- Maintain metrics and analyse data to assess performance and implement improvements
- Lead Global Logistics capability development and continuous improvement across a diverse set of projects, initiatives, practices and processes
- Manages team performance by placing value on discipline in execution of standard work, bias for action in delivery of KPI’s, and cross-functional collaboration
- Meet cost, productivity, accuracy and timeliness targets
- Leverage strong problem-solving & 'out-of-the-box' thinking skills
- Identify problems and conceptualize & develop solutions with alternatives based on cost/benefit analysis
- Work closely with the Senior Management to formulate and scope functional requirements for tech-enabled features that can have a high impact on revenue growth
- Steer IT/Product development to enable growth in logistics business
- BS in Business Administration, Engineering, Logistics or Supply Chain (or equivalent experience)
- Record of successful distribution and logistics management
- Proven track record in expanding operational and/or business scale.
- Demonstrated energy and commitment to value creation productivity objectives
- Team player and strong relationship builder
- Proven track record as an "agent of change", with the ability to move quickly and bring a sense of urgency
- Experience in leading teams with a focus on driving productivity, including interacting and engaging the ground operations teams as key stakeholders
- Lean Six Sigma green belt certified will be an added advantage
We strongly believe in giving back to the society. By creating flexible equal employment opportunities, we aim to empower people from all walks of life to upgrade their skills and gain access to training.
Join us if you believe you can help us create a great product. We promise, we will help you grow your career like never before.