Office Manager / Finance Assistant (m/f/d)
Honest Food is Europe’s leading „Ghost Restaurant“ chain - parent company to the most beloved and successful food delivery brands on the continent. All our virtual restaurant brands are developed specifically for delivery and can only be purchased online through platforms like Deliveroo or Foodora. Our family of digitally optimized partner restaurants prepare the food with the highest attention to detail to make sure that each household in every region can enjoy the perfect food delivery experience at any time.
Since the company’s foundation in 2017, we’ve worked hard to become one of Europe’s fastest growing companies in food tech. Whilst a lot has been achieved already, we are hungrier than ever to completely change the rules of global food delivery. We believe that highly motivated and talented people are the key to master our ambitious goals ahead. We are expanding strongly, backed by some of the most prominent VCs in tech. Join our team now, we are hiring the best talent on every position.
To conquer the market for online food delivery, we are hiring an Office Manager / Finance Assistant that manages our head office in Berlin and supports our Finance team.
- Take responsibility for the office management: coordinate lunch planning with our own office chef, organize snacks and beverages, order office supplies etc.
- Organize legendary company events and regular meetings with partners and investors
- Control and process all incoming invoices: manage approval process from budget managers, upload to DATEV, initial account assignment
- Manage communication with external tax advisor and accountants
- Control local cash collection from restaurant partners, oversee credit notes and solve any discrepancies together with local operations management
- Reconcile bank statements, review monthly credit card statements and process monthly travel expenses of all employees
- Process daily incoming mail internally to different teams
- Assist our Head of Finance with investor reports, monthly statements and annual reports
- Maintain master data of suppliers, partner restaurants and products in our IT systems
- Excellent communication skills paired with a high level of empathy
- Drive, hands-on mentality and a positive, enthusiastic mindset
- High attention to detail, top-notch organizational skills and ability to juggle multiple tasks and conflicting deadlines at once
- High affinity to numbers and solid skills in Excel; experience in DATEV is a plus
- 2+ years of professional experience in similar position
- University degree in business administration, higher commercial education or similar
- Fluency in German and English
What we offer:
- Opportunity to significantly shape one of the fastest growing consumer brand companies in food tech with massive public exposure, well-funded by tier one venture capital
- High potential for personal growth and fast career development
- Dynamic, fast paced environment and an amazing, passionate team in the heart of Berlin
- Free food and drinks - after all we are in the food business and have our own office chef :-)
- Attractive salary and benefits package
Ready to join our world class team? We are looking forward to meeting you!