Head of Business Development (m/f/d)
Honest Food is Europe’s leading „Ghost Restaurant“ chain - parent company to the most beloved and successful food delivery brands on the continent. All our virtual restaurant brands are developed specifically for delivery and can only be purchased online through platforms like Deliveroo or Foodora. Our family of digitally optimized partner restaurants prepare the food with the highest attention to detail to make sure that each household in every region can enjoy the perfect food delivery experience at any time.
Since the company’s foundation in 2017, we’ve worked hard to become one of Europe’s fastest growing companies in food tech. Whilst a lot has been achieved already, we are hungrier than ever to completely change the rules of global food delivery. We believe that highly motivated and talented people are the key to master our ambitious goals ahead. We are expanding strongly, backed by some of the most prominent VCs in tech. Join our team now, we are hiring the best talent on every position.
To exponentially grow our company and explore new markets and areas of business, we are hiring a Head of Business Development that leads our strategic business development effort in close cooperation with the founders.
Together with your team, you will be the core driver of growth and continuously reinvent our existing processes, build new teams and assume leadership in a variety of projects of strategic importance.
Examples of such projects are:
• Lead the launch of new regions and countries, recruit and train new teams
• Negotiate the best deals with suppliers and real estate companies
• Set up logistics, legal infrastructure and negotiate best-in-class deals with online food delivery
• Localize menus, brands, processes and concepts and manage the implementation with our local teams
Supply chain & production projects
• Analyze the food supply in our regions and optimize our just-in-time supply chain
• Increase production capacity in hub regions or production facilities
• Optimize personnel efficiency in production and build new KPI tracking systems to dynamically control production efficiency
Business model & product innovation projects
• Launch independent new business initiatives within the company to increase share of value chain
• End-to-end responsibility for new products and process innovations
Business analytics projects
• Analysis and evaluation of market, competition and trend-data
• Performance controlling of our restaurant partners (logistics, incident rates, cash, quality)
• Spec new IT tools and implement with tech team, measure against KPIs
- Strong leadership and communication skills with experience in building and managing international teams
- Top of the line analytical & quantitative skills, paired with hands-on growth mentality
- Detail orientation and ability to juggle multiple tasks and conflicting deadlines at once
- Top-notch organizational skills and high process affinity
- Above average university degree in business administration from top-tier university
- 5+ years of relevant professional experience in fast-paced dynamic business environments
What we offer:
- Opportunity to significantly shape one of the fastest growing consumer brand companies in food tech with massive public exposure, well-funded by tier one venture capital
- High potential for personal growth and fast career development
- Steep learning curve and direct work in strategic projects with Honest Food’s leadership team
- Dynamic, fast paced environment and an amazing, passionate team in the heart of Berlin
- Free Food and Drinks - after all we are in the food business and have our own office chef :-)
- Attractive salary and benefits package
Ready to lead our Business Development task force? We are looking forward to meeting you!