Social Media Brand Editor (m/f/d)
Marketing & Brand
Honest Food is Europe’s leading „Ghost Restaurant“ chain-parent company to the most beloved and successful food delivery brands on the continent. All our virtual restaurant brands are developed specifically for delivery and can only be purchased online through platforms like Deliveroo or Foodora. Our family of digitally optimized partner restaurants prepare the food with the highest attention to detail to make sure that each household in every region can enjoy the perfect food delivery experience at any time.
Since the company’s foundation in 2017, we’ve worked hard to become one of Europe’s fastest growing companies in food tech. Whilst a lot has been achieved already, we are hungrier than ever to completely change the rules of global food delivery. We believe that highly motivated and talented people are the key to master our ambitious goals ahead. We are expanding strongly, backed by some of the most prominent VCs in tech. Join our team now, we are hiring the best talent on every position.
To get our message out there and engage our fans and customers by building the greatest stories around our brands on social media, we are looking for a Social Media Brand Editor to join our team.
- Take full creative responsibility for generating the brand story around our brands on social media
- Strategically generate content in form of photos, videos etc. for our brands and push it to Instagram, Facebook and Youtube
- Organize your own photo shootings
- Engage with our followers through all channels and lead the interaction
- Form partnerships with influencers to increase our reach
- Come up with new ways of making our brand stories go viral
- Analyze the success of your initiatives
- Passion for food and a spot on feeling for latest trends
- Experience in running social Media accounts with large numbers of followers
- High Creativity and a sense of aesthetics
- Talent in writing, photographing and curating photos
- Ability to work independently and goal oriented in a self-organized way
- Detail oriented and able to juggle multiple tasks and conflicting deadlines at once
- Fluent working knowledge of InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator is a plus
What we offer:
- Opportunity to shape one of the fastest growing consumer brand companies in food tech with massive public exposure, well funded by tier one venture capital
- Creative freedom in building our brands through social media in direct exchange with our creative director
- Dynamic, fast paced environment and an amazing, passionate team in the heart of Berlin
- Free Food and Drinks- after all we are in the food business and have our own office chef :-)
- Attractive salary and benefits package
Ready to become part of Honest Food? We are looking forward to meeting you!