Head of People & Culture (m/f/d)
Honest Food is Europe’s leading „Ghost Restaurant“ chain - parent company to the most beloved and successful food delivery brands on the continent. All our virtual restaurant brands are developed specifically for delivery and can only be purchased online through platforms like Deliveroo or Foodora. Our family of digitally optimized partner restaurants prepare the food with the highest attention to detail to make sure that each household in every region can enjoy the perfect food delivery experience at any time.
Since the company’s foundation in 2017, we’ve worked hard to become one of Europe’s fastest growing companies in food tech. Whilst a lot has been achieved already, we are hungrier than ever to completely change the rules of global food delivery. We believe that highly motivated and talented people are the key to master our ambitious goals ahead. We are expanding strongly, backed by some of the most prominent VCs in tech. Join our team now, we are hiring the best talent on every position.
To further grow our business internationally, we are hiring a Head ofPeople & Culture that builds and retains the best team in the world.
- Lead our HR team and be responsible for recruiting, onboarding, company culture, communication, payroll, learning & development and performance management
- Continuously develop the company org structure (roles & responsibilities, reporting lines etc.) and team structures based on company stage, current feedback and learnings
- Develop and implement a top-notch recruiting strategy which are based on our core values
- Develop and implement career development programs and performance management with suitable incentive schemes for each function and each seniority level
- Build and foster a unique company culture with an outstanding employer branding
- Implement an internal feedback process to continuously improve team performance across functions
- Lead internal communication and knowledge exchange processes between teams and departments
- Strong leadership and communication skills with experience in building and managing international teams
- Strong analytical skills, paired with hands-on growth mentality and a positive, enthusiastic entrepreneurial mindset
- Very experienced in understanding and shaping organizational processes with the ability to see the big picture, while deep diving into sub-processes
- Above average university degree in business administration from top-tier university
- 5+ years of professional experience, thereof 3+ years in management consulting or proven track record in similar position
What we offer:
- Opportunity to significantly shape one of the fastest growing consumer brand companies in food tech with massive public exposure, well-funded by tier one venture capital
- High potential for personal growth and fast career development
- Steep learning curve and direct work in strategic projects with Honest Food’s leadership team
- Dynamic, fast paced environment and an amazing, passionate team in the heart of Berlin
- Free food and drinks - after all we are in the food business and have our own office chef :-)
- Attractive salary and benefits package
Ready to shape the future of online food delivery? We are looking forward to meeting you!