Head of People (m/f/d)
Honest Food is Europe’s leading „Ghost Restaurant“ chain - parent company to the most beloved and successful food delivery brands on the continent and part of the Delivery Hero Group. All our virtual restaurant brands are developed specifically for delivery and can only be purchased through online platforms. Our family of digitally optimized partner restaurants prepare the food with the highest attention to detail to make sure that each household in every region can enjoy the perfect food delivery experience at any time.
Since the company’s foundation in 2017, we’ve worked hard to become one of Europe’s fastest growing companies in food tech. Whilst a lot has been achieved already, we are hungrier than ever to completely change the rules of global food delivery. We believe that highly motivated and talented people are the key to master our ambitious goals ahead.
Join our team now, we are hiring the best talent on every position.
To further grow our business internationally, we are hiring a Head of People (m/f/d) that continues to build and retain the best team in the world.
- Lead our People team and be responsible for recruiting, onboarding, company culture, communication, payroll, learning & development, and performance management
- Develop and implement career development programs and performance management with suitable incentive schemes for each function and each seniority level
- Build and foster a unique company culture with an outstanding employer branding
- Further development and optimization of the recruiting strategy and processes
- Implement an internal feedback process to continuously improve team performance across functions
- Lead internal communication and knowledge exchange processes between teams and departments
- Align with Delivery Hero counterparts on strategy, processes & tools to leverage synergies for our People function
- Continuously develop the company org structure (roles & responsibilities, reporting lines, etc.) and team structures based on company stage, current feedback and learnings
- Strong leadership and communication skills with experience in building and managing international teams
- Strong analytical skills, paired with hands-on growth mentality and a positive, enthusiastic entrepreneurial mindset
- Very experienced in understanding and shaping organizational processes with the ability to see the big picture, while deep diving into sub-processes
- Above average university degree in business administration, psychology, sociology or equivalant
- 5+ years of professional experience, proven track record in similar position
- Fluency in English and German
What we offer:
- Opportunity to significantly shape one of the fastest-growing consumer brand companies in food tech with massive public exposure
- High potential for personal growth and fast career development
- Steep learning curve and direct work in strategic projects with Honest Food’s leadership team
- Best out of both worlds, start-up spirit and speed, packed by the worlds largest food delivery platform
- Dynamic, fast-paced environment and an amazing, passionate team in the heart of Berlin
- Free food and drinks - after all, we are in the food business
- Attractive salary and benefits package
Ready to shape the future of online food delivery? We are looking forward to meeting you!