Product Manager (m/f/d)
Honest Food is Europe’s leading „Ghost Restaurant“ chain - parent company to the most beloved and successful food delivery brands on the continent. All our virtual restaurant brands are developed specifically for delivery and can only be purchased online through platforms like Deliveroo or Foodora. Our family of digitally optimized partner restaurants prepare the food with the highest attention to detail to make sure that each household in every region can enjoy the perfect food delivery experience at any time.
Since the company’s foundation in 2017, we’ve worked hard to become one of Europe’s fastest growing companies in food tech. Whilst a lot has been achieved already, we are hungrier than ever to completely change the rules of global food delivery. We believe that highly motivated and talented people are the key to master our ambitious goals ahead. We are expanding strongly, backed by some of the most prominent VCs in tech. Join our team now, we are hiring the best talent on every position.
To continually grow our portfolio of amazing brands and to make our existing brands greater than ever, we are hiring a Product Manager (m/f/d) to further strengthen our product team in trend- and insights-related tasks.
- Quantitative trend research: Analyze which cuisines and food trends are most relevant for us and which geographical areas should we be present in, according to publicly available + internally generated quantitative + qualitative data
- Gap analysis: Analyze gaps in demand and supply in new and existing markets and develop hypothesizes about brand positioning
- Qualitative research: Organize focus groups, tastings, A/B tests and surveys in all relevant channels in order to help develop our existing and new brands according to customer needs at all times (dishes, dish naming, visual display, culinary nuances etc.)
- Work closely with business intelligence: make sure the product team always has all relevant information to take the best decisions regarding menu development and brand positioning
- Work closely with the culinary team in our central production to analyze potential flaws and help excellence in quality
- Strong analytics skills and fluency in quantitative and qualitative data analysis
- A passion for growth and change- we want to build the next unicorn in food tech
- A strong passion for food and sense for latest trends
- Used to working independently and responsibly on given challenges, with the aim to deliver always highest quality results and insights
- Experience in the area of market research, positioning, pricing or business intelligence
- Degree in business studies (economics, business administration or else)
- Experience in working in a fast-paced, data-driven environment
- Detail oriented, and able to juggle multiple tasks and conflicting deadlines at once
What we offer:
- Opportunity to shape one of the fastest growing consumer brand companies in food tech with massive public exposure, well-funded by tier one venture capital
- Dynamic, fast paced environment and an amazing, passionate team in the heart of Berlin
- Free Food and Drinks- after all we are in the food business and have our own office chef :-)
- Attractive salary and benefits package
Ready to become part of Honest Food’s product team? We are looking forward to meeting you!