Executive Assistant (m/f/d)
Honest Food is Europe’s leading „Ghost Restaurant“ chain - parent company to the most beloved and successful food delivery brands on the continent. All our virtual restaurant brands are developed specifically for delivery and can only be purchased online through platforms like Deliveroo or Foodora. Our family of digitally optimized partner restaurants prepare the food with the highest attention to detail to make sure that each household in every region can enjoy the perfect food delivery experience at any time.
Since the company’s foundation in 2017, we’ve worked hard to become one of Europe’s fastest growing companies in food tech. Whilst a lot has been achieved already, we are hungrier than ever to completely change the rules of global food delivery. We believe that highly motivated and talented people are the key to master our ambitious goals ahead. We are expanding strongly, backed by some of the most prominent VCs in tech. Join our team now, we are hiring the best talent on every position.
To conquer the market for online food delivery, we are hiring an Executive Assistant that directly reports to the leadership team.
- Support our leadership team in the daily business by performing ad-hoc analyses and preparing reports & presentations
- Take the lead in special projects such as the launch of a new warehouse, identification of new suppliers or sourcing of new products
- Take responsibility for travel expense management and support our accounting with invoice management, creditor and debtor management
- Manage external suppliers and service providers such as our tax advisor, logistics providers and freelancers across Europe
- Organize legendary company events and regular meetings with partners and investors
- Ensure a smooth onboarding process for new employees
- Set up our new head office in Berlin together with our interior design specialist
- Take responsibility for the office management: coordinate lunch planning with our own office chef, organize snacks and beverages, order office supplies etc.
- Excellent communication skills paired with a high level of empathy
- Hands-on mentality and a positive, enthusiastic entrepreneurial mindset
- Top-notch organizational skills, detail orientation, and ability to juggle multiple tasks and conflicting deadlines at once
- Strong skills in PowerPoint and Excel for quantitative analysis, reports and presentations, experience in DATEV is a plus
- 2+ years of professional experience in similar position
- University degree in business administration or similar
- Fluent proficiency in German and English, both in spoken and written skills
What we offer:
- Opportunity to significantly shape one of the fastest growing consumer brand companies in food tech with massive public exposure, well-funded by tier one venture capital
- High potential for personal growth and fast career development
- Steep learning curve and direct work in strategic projects with Honest Food’s leadership team
- Dynamic, fast paced environment and an amazing, passionate team in the heart of Berlin
- Free food and drinks - after all we are in the food business and have our own office chef :-)
- Attractive salary and benefits package
Ready to become part of our team? We are looking forward to meeting you!