Test Automation Engineer (m/f/d)
Tech & BI
Honest Food is Europe’s leading „Ghost Restaurant“ chain - parent company to the most beloved and successful food delivery brands on the continent. All our virtual restaurant brands are developed specifically for delivery and can only be purchased online through platforms like Deliveroo or Foodora. Our family of digitally optimized partner restaurants prepare the food with the highest attention to detail to make sure that each household in every region can enjoy the perfect food delivery experience at any time.
Since the company’s foundation in 2017, we’ve worked hard to become one of Europe’s fastest growing companies in food tech. Whilst a lot has been achieved already, we are hungrier than ever to completely change the rules of global food delivery. We believe that highly motivated and talented people are the key to master our ambitious goals ahead. We are expanding strongly, backed by some of the most prominent VCs in tech. Join our team now, we are hiring the best talent on every position.
Our development team in Berlin is seeking to add a highly skilled Test Automation Engineer (m/f/d) who will be responsible to create a state of the art automation testing framework for our e-commerce application as well as our other web & mobile applications.
- Designing, developing and supporting frameworks for our test infrastructure and providing automation expertise to our development teams
- Contributing toward predictable delivery of quality releases
- Research, recommend and implement tools as needed with the goal of increasing test coverage
- Proactively bringing issues and problems to the attention of the team, generating, proposing and implementing innovative solutions to solve them
- Be meticulous about documentation and maintaining a robust log of all test cases and test results
- Ensure that all tests are executed and give regular feedback to the team lead on the status of quality
- Update existing tests in the automation test suite
- Collect and create test data for functional and non-functional testing
- Write requirements and create scenarios for performance and load testing
- Add new tests and expand the automation test suite
- Ensure that quality standards are adhered to during the development
- At least 3+ years of work experience in Test Automation
- Profound knowledge of industry standards and best-practices
- Thorough understanding of SDLC, specifically automated QA processes in an agile development environment
- Experience in writing, executing and monitoring automated test suites using Zephyr, Selenium and others
- Must be proactive & solution oriented
- Experience with bug tracking and project management tools such as Jira
- Proficient working with relational and non-relational databases databases such as MySQL, PostgreSQL and MongoDB
- Experience in testing cross-platform applications
- Basic understanding of software development concepts and knowledge of at least one programming language
What we offer:
- Opportunity to significantly shape one of the fastest growing consumer brand companies in food tech with massive public exposure, well-funded by tier one venture capital
- High potential for personal growth and fast career development
- Steep learning curve and direct work in strategic projects with Honest Food’s leadership team
- Dynamic, fast paced environment and an amazing, passionate team in the heart of Berlin
- Free food and drinks - after all we are in the food business and have our own office chef :-)
- Attractive salary and benefits package
Ready to become part of Honest Food’s tech team? We are looking forward to meeting you!