Business Development Manager (m/f/d)
Business Development /
Honest Food is Europe’s leading „Ghost Restaurant“ chain - parent company to the most beloved and successful food delivery brands on the continent and part of the Delivery Hero Group. All our virtual restaurant brands are developed specifically for delivery and can only be purchased through online platforms. Our family of digitally optimized partner restaurants prepare the food with the highest attention to detail to make sure that each household in every region can enjoy the perfect food delivery experience at any time.
Since the company’s foundation in 2017, we’ve worked hard to become one of Europe’s fastest growing companies in food tech. Whilst a lot has been achieved already, we are hungrier than ever to completely change the rules of global food delivery. We believe that highly motivated and talented people are the key to master our ambitious goals ahead.
Join our team now, we are hiring the best talent on every position.
To exponentially grow our company and explore new markets and areas of business, we are hiring a Business Development Manager, who will directly report to our founders.
As Business Development Manager you are part of our internal special force that works on the most important strategic projects across all departments in our business - you are a core driver of growth.
Examples of such projects are:
Business model & product innovation projects
- Launch independent new business initiatives within the company to increase share of value chain
- Build out minimum viable product, launch, improve and hire new teams
- End-to-end responsibility for new products and process innovations.
Business analytics projects
- Spec new IT tools and implement with tech team, measure against KPIs
- Improve performance controlling systems and processes for our restaurant partners and roll them out end-to-end (logistics, incident rates, cash, quality)
- Analysis and evaluation of market, competition and trend-data to optimize business processes with local teams.
- Lead the process of building new production facilities on a new continent, staff the right contractors and suppliers, build legal foundation, implement processes, communicate with local management
- Hire new teams, build playbooks.
- Top of the line analytical skills, paired with hands-on growth mentality
- Strength in quantitative analysis with Excel, if possible Power BI/ Tableau
- Detail orientation, and ability to juggle multiple tasks and conflicting deadlines at once
- Top-notch organizational skills and high process affinity
- Leadership and communication skills to lead implementation efforts
- Above average university degree in business administration from top-tier university
- Relevant professional experience in fast-paced dynamic business environments.
What we offer:
- Revolutionize one of the rapidly developing industries and enrich food deliveries worldwide
- Opportunity to have real impact on the success story of the company and significantly shape one of the fastest growing consumer brand companies in food tech with massive public exposure
- An energetic, positive, self-managed work environment with a team culture that prizes excellence and commitment to our company mission
- High potential for personal growth and fast career development.
In case you don't have a CV at hand, you can also apply with your compelling LinkedIn profile.
Ready to become part of Honest Food’s Business Development team? We are looking forward to meeting you!