Test Automation Engineer (m/f/d)
Tech & BI
The Honest Food Company is Europe's leading "Ghost Restaurant" chain. We are revolutionizing the market for online food delivery. Ghost Restaurants are our digitally optimized delivery kitchens from which we ship food designed specifically for delivery under different brands - with no guest room and without the drawbacks of a classic restaurant. Customers can order online exclusively through our own websites and through delivery platforms such as Foodora and Deliveroo.
We aim to innovate & disrupt the online food delivery industry by running a rapidly growing network of delivery-only restaurants that prepare healthy, made-for-delivery food in major European markets. Honest Food Company based in Berlin, Germany with its development studio being located in Goa, India. Our development team in Goa is seeking to add a highly skilled Automation Test Engineer to its ranks.
This position will be responsible to create a state of the art automation testing framework for our e-commerce application as well as our other web & mobile applications.
- Designing, developing and supporting frameworks for our test infrastructure and providing automation expertise to our development teams
- Contributing toward predictable delivery of quality releases
- Research, recommend and implement tools as needed with the goal of increasing test coverage
- Proactively bringing issues and problems to the attention of the team, generating, proposing and implementing innovative solutions to solve them
- Be meticulous about documentation and maintaining a robust log of all test cases and test results
- Ensure that all tests are executed and give regular feedback to the team lead on the status of quality
- Update existing tests in the automation test suite
- Collect and create test data for functional and non-functional testing
- Write requirements and create scenarios for performance and load testing
- Add new tests and expand the automation test suite
- Ensure that quality standards are adhered to during the development
- At least 3+ years of work experience in Test Automation
- Profound knowledge of industry standards and best-practices
- Thorough understanding of SDLC, specifically automated QA processes in an agile development environment
- Experience in writing, executing and monitoring automated test suites using Zephyr, Selenium and others
- Must be proactive & solution oriented
- Experience with bug tracking and project management tools such as Jira
- Proficient working with relational and non-relational databases databases such as MySQL, PostgreSQL and MongoDB
- Experience in testing cross-platform applications
- Basic understanding of software development concepts and knowledge of at least one programming language
What we offer:
- Awesome sea-view office
- Table tennis, arcade machine & pool-table
- Intellectual exchange & satisfaction
- Free coffee, because how else are you going to pound away at the keyboard all day?
- Relaxed dress code & work environment
If you want to join us in revolutionizing the food delivery market worldwide by building the greatest techsolution in the industry, please send your application and CV.