Talent Acquisition Manager (m/f/d)
Honest Food is Europe’s leading „Ghost Restaurant“ chain - parent company to the most beloved and successful food delivery brands on the continent. All our virtual restaurant brands are developed specifically for delivery and can only be purchased online through platforms like Deliveroo or Foodora. Our family of digitally optimized partner restaurants prepare the food with the highest attention to detail to make sure that each household in every region can enjoy the perfect food delivery experience at any time.
Since the company’s foundation in 2017, we’ve worked hard to become one of Europe’s fastest growing companies in food tech. Whilst a lot has been achieved already, we are hungrier than ever to completely change the rules of global food delivery. We believe that highly motivated and talented people are the key to master our ambitious goals ahead. We are expanding strongly, backed by some of the most prominent VCs in tech. Join our team now, we are hiring the best talent on every position.
To further grow our business internationally, we are hiring a Talent Acquisition Manager that finds and recruits the best talents in the world.
- Continuously improve our recruiting strategy together with our Head of People & Culture to win the perfect candidates
- Closely cooperate with hiring managers to identify their needs, create job descriptions and post them in respective channels
- Constantly optimize our recruiting channel mix and explore new channels to maximize our application inflow
- Review incoming applications and perform direct search on LinkedIn and Xing to find the best talents
- Conduct job interviews via phone or video call to get the candidates enthusiastic about our company, assess their qualification and invite them to one of our recruiting days
- Manage the entire recruiting process for your positions and be the single point of contact for the candidates from their application until signing – make sure each candidate has a positive candidate experience
- Represent our company at career fairs and other events
- Excellent communication skills paired with a high level of empathy
- Hands-on mentality and a positive, enthusiastic entrepreneurial mindset
- Quick thinking and ability to flexibly evaluate applicants in job interviews including case studies, quantitative and logical testing
- 2+ years of professional experience in recruiting and direct search
- University degree in business administration with focus on human resources or similar
- Fluent proficiency in German and English, both in spoken and written skills
What we offer:
- Opportunity to significantly shape one of the fastest growing consumer brand companies in food tech with massive public exposure, well-funded by tier one venture capital
- High potential for personal growth and fast career development
- Dynamic, fast paced environment and an amazing, passionate team in the heart of Berlin
- Free food and drinks - after all we are in the food business and have our own office chef :-)
- Attractive salary and benefits package
Ready to shape the future of online food delivery? We are looking forward to meeting you!