Team Lead Business Intelligence (m/f/d)
Tech & BI
Honest Food is Europe’s leading „Ghost Restaurant“ chain - parent company to the most beloved and successful food delivery brands on the continent. All our virtual restaurant brands are developed specifically for delivery and can only be purchased online through platforms like Delivery Hero. Our family of digitally optimized partner restaurants prepare the food with the highest attention to detail to make sure that each household in every region can enjoy the perfect food delivery experience at any time.
Since the company’s foundation in 2017, we’ve worked hard to become one of Europe’s fastest-growing companies in food tech. Whilst a lot has been achieved already, we are hungrier than ever to completely change the rules of global food delivery. We believe that highly motivated and talented people are the key to master our ambitious goals ahead. We are expanding strongly and will enter several new markets within this year!
In order to exponentially grow our business by giving meaningful data insights, we are hiring a Business Intelligence Team Lead (m/f/d), that brings our existing analytical capabilities to the next level. In this role, you will be responsible to set up and constantly improve our BI infrastructure. Your work is the foundation to our data driven management approach for every department from product to finance.
Develop a state of the art reporting infrastructure
- Challenge and optimize our current data architecture and reporting setup
- Develop our end-to-end BI approach and secure the most insightful data for every department
- Proactively understand department specific data needs and translate them in a powerful setup
- Own the data integration with Delivery Hero worldwide and build the foundations for a new level of business intelligence.
Get the best insights out of our data
- Create an efficient and reliable data backbone for all our tech tools
- Detect operative inefficiencies and find data driven tech solutions
- Dive into the data and create smart algorithms that optimize our order and partner management.
Lead the team
- Lead a team of driven data analysts – set goals, define workloads and structure processes
- Report directly to one of the founders.
- 5 years (+) of previous experience in Business Intelligence at a senior and operational level
- Ability to effectively coach and form a team of best-in-class business-driven BI analysts
- Profound experience in data modelling and data architecture
- Proven experiences with tool stacks in the area of ETL, DWH and Data Analytics
- Commitment, diligence, structure, communication and team skills are attributes by which you would describe yourself
- High degree of proactiveness and curiosity to understand, measure and improve business operations through data
- In addition, you have very good knowledge of written and spoken English.
What we offer:
- Revolutionize one of the rapidly developing industries and enrich food deliveries worldwide
- Opportunity to have a real impact on the success story of the company and significantly shape one of the fastest-growing consumer brand companies in food tech with massive public exposure
- An energetic, positive, self-managed work environment with a team culture that prizes excellence and commitment to our company mission
- High potential for personal growth and fast career development.
In case you don't have a CV at hand, you can also apply with your compelling LinkedIn profile.
Ready to become part of Honest Food’s Operations Intelligence team? We are looking forward to meeting you.