Head of Supply Chain (m/f/d)
Honest Food is Europe’s leading „Ghost Restaurant“ chain - parent company to the most beloved and successful food delivery brands on the continent. All our virtual restaurant brands are developed specifically for delivery and can only be purchased online through platforms like Deliveroo or Foodora. Our family of digitally optimized partner restaurants prepare the food with the highest attention to detail to make sure that each household in every region can enjoy the perfect food delivery experience at any time.
Since the company’s foundation in 2017, we’ve worked hard to become one of Europe’s fastest growing companies in food tech. Whilst a lot has been achieved already, we are hungrier than ever to completely change the rules of global food delivery. We believe that highly motivated and talented people are the key to master our ambitious goals ahead. We are expanding strongly, backed by some of the most prominent VCs in tech. Join our team now, we are hiring the best talent on every position.
To exponentially grow our company and successfully conquer new markets with a scalable infrastructure, we are hiring a Head of Supply Chain who takes responsibility for the entire food supply chain.
Food Supply Chain Management
• Build our supply chain team and manage procurement, food production and logistics to ensure there is always the perfect level of inventory at each warehouse (central HUBs, regional HUBs, partner restaurants)
• Develop an integrated supply chain strategy and ensure its rigorous execution to facilitate high growth at optimal cost
• Lead our procurement for food and non-food articles: identify requirements and key suppliers, lead price negotiations, purchasing and cost control
• Manage our proprietary food production (production planning, staffing strategy, cost control) and develop our long-term production strategy
• Manage international logistics and regional logistics HUBs: define, control and dynamically optimize warehouse KPIs; supervise regional logistics managers and regional logistics to our partner restaurants (SOPs, tour planning, cash collection)
Cost & Working Capital Optimization
• Continuously control and optimize all cost along the entire supply chain (procurement, production, logistics) and lead make vs. buy decisions for each area of the supply chain
• Optimize inventory for minimum working capital requirement
• Prepare the supply chain for international expansion; set up international and regional logistics, recruit and manage local teams
• Grow our proprietary food production facility to provide supply for 10x volume within 12 months
- Top of the line analytical & quantitative skills, paired with hands-on growth mentality
- Strong leadership and communication skills with experience in building and managing international teams
- Top-notch organizational skills and high process affinity
- High attention to detail and ability to juggle multiple tasks and conflicting deadlines at once
- Entrepreneurial mindset and business sense to make things happen
- Above average university degree in business administration from top-tier university
- 5+ years of professional experience, thereof 2+ years in management consulting or proven track record in similar position
What we offer:
- Opportunity to significantly shape one of the fastest growing consumer brand companies in food tech with massive public exposure, well-funded by tier one venture capital
- High potential for personal growth and fast career development
- Steep learning curve and direct work in strategic projects with Honest Food’s leadership team
- Dynamic, fast paced environment and an amazing, passionate team in the heart of Berlin
- Free food and drinks - after all we are in the food business and have our own office chef :-)
- Attractive salary and benefits package
Ready to take full responsibility of our Supply Chain? We are looking forward to meeting you!