Full Stack Developer (m/f/d)
Tech & BI /
Honest Food is Europe’s leading „Ghost Restaurant“ chain - parent company to the most beloved and successful food delivery brands on the continent and part of the Delivery Hero Group. All our virtual restaurant brands are developed specifically for delivery and can only be purchased through online platforms. Our family of digitally optimized partner restaurants prepare the food with the highest attention to detail to make sure that each household in every region can enjoy the perfect food delivery experience at any time.
We’ve worked hard to become one of Europe’s fastest growing companies in food tech. Whilst a lot has been achieved already, we are hungrier than ever to completely change the rules of global food delivery. We believe that highly motivated and talented people are the key to master our ambitious goals ahead.
Honest Food Company based in Berlin, Germany with it’s development studio being located in Goa, India. Our development team in Goa is seeking to add a highly-skilled Full Stack Developer with experience in Node (Koa/Typescript), React and GraphQL to its ranks.
This position will be trusted with solving challenges across all our IT projects, namely our Kitchen Management System, ERP, Feedback Management Solutions, Order Processing and our other web and mobile applications as well as supporting microservices.
- Build e-commerce, web and mobile applications.
- Maintaining existing code across all platforms.
- Plan and execute new projects together with a team of developers.
- Analyze, design, code, debug, test, document & deploy applications.
- Understand and support e-commerce and ERP data organization and relationships, including store catalogs (categories, products, attributes) and custom product configurators.
- Work with common third-party API's and create API’s of our own.
- Troubleshoot & optimize performance of UI and backend components
- Make sure that high-quality standards are met.
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable and reliable code.
- Think outside the box and suggest innovative solutions to challenging problems.
- Minimum 4 years of development experience of working on frontend and backend projects in both web and mobile.
- Proficient with Node.js, TypeScript and React
- Experience with Koa, Express, GraphQL.
- Knowledge of cloud architectures, AWS, GCP, Docker, Kubernetes and Serverless concepts.
- Experience in designing Rest APIs and RPC structures.
- Experience working with SQL and NoSQL databases.
- Able to make sure that the platforms keep up with high standards of scalability, stability, security and performance.
- A preoccupation with staying on top of industry trends and technologies
- Team player able to multitask, work with minimal supervision, and a willingness to help team members.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to evaluate data to enhance decision-making.
- Ability to operate in an agile production environment.
What we offer:
- Challenging tasks
- Awesome sea-view office
- Table tennis, arcade machine, pool table
- Intellectual exchange & satisfaction
- Relaxed dress code, coconuts & palm trees
- Free coffee, because how else are you going to pound away at the keyboard all day?
- Onsite opportunity
If you want to join us in revolutionizing the food delivery market worldwide by building the greatest techsolution in the industry, please send your application and CV.