Culinary Excellence Manager (m/f/d)
Honest Food is Europe’s leading „Ghost Restaurant“ chain - parent company to the most beloved and successful food delivery brands on the continent. All our virtual restaurant brands are developed specifically for delivery and can only be purchased online through platforms like Deliveroo or Foodora. Our family of digitally optimized partner restaurants prepare the food with the highest attention to detail to make sure that each household in every region can enjoy the perfect food delivery experience at any time.
Since the company’s foundation in 2017, we’ve worked hard to become one of Europe’s fastest growing companies in food tech. Whilst a lot has been achieved already, we are hungrier than ever to completely change the rules of global food delivery. We believe that highly motivated and talented people are the key to master our ambitious goals ahead. We are expanding strongly, backed by some of the most prominent VCs in tech. Join our team now, we are hiring the best talent on every position.
To continually grow our portfolio of amazing brands and to make our existing brands greater than ever, we are hiring a Culinary Excellence Manager that assumes leadership in all restaurant processes, training and development efforts.
- Develop and optimize all processes in our partner restaurants including kitchen layout, equipment, guidelines to ensure operational excellence when our dishes are prepared and delivered by our partners
- Lead our internal training programs for ops staff & sales and continuously improve all training processes and systems
- Source non-food equipment and manage non-food suppliers to provide standardized, easy to use equipment for our partner restaurants of all culinary concepts
- Manage projects and processes regarding launches, system changes and adjustments of our products and culinary concepts in our extensive network of franchise outlets
- Ensure a flawless information flow between platform management, culinary team and production & logistics
- Strong organizational skills and eye for details and processes, strong focus on quality
- Degree in business studies or similar
- A strong passion for food and sense for latest trends
- Used to working independently and responsibly on given challenges, with the aim to deliver always highest quality results and insights
- 3+ years of experience in the area of project or process management (ideally experience in working with QM tools such as six sigma or the like)
- Ideally work experience in the area of food delivery or gastronomy
- Experience in working in a fast-paced, data-driven environment
- Detail oriented, and able to juggle multiple tasks and conflicting deadlines at once
What we offer:
- Opportunity to shape one of the fastest growing consumer brand companies in food tech with massive public exposure, well-funded by tier one venture capital
- Dynamic, fast paced environment and an amazing, passionate team in the heart of Berlin
- Free food and drinks - after all we are in the food business and have our own office chef :-)
- Attractive salary and benefits package
Ready to become part of Honest Food’s product team? We are looking forward to meeting you!