Don't See Your Role? Tell Us About Your Fit!
Don't see your dream job listed? Tell us about the role/position we should create for you, and how you'd create value for Honeycomb! Have you looked at our team page to get a sense of how we organize? Have you glanced over what we value at Honeycomb? We'd also love to understand how you see yourself fitting in with our culture! #LI-Remote
What We Bring (Always Evolving!)
- Submit a resume AND cover letter
- Tell us about the role you'd like here
- Tell us why you'd be great at it
- Share why you'd be a great fit at Honeycomb (and why we're a good fit for you!)
What you get when you join the Hive!
- Base compensation based on experience level
- A stake in our success - generous equity with employee-friendly stock program
- It’s not about how strong of a negotiator you are - our pay is based on transparent levels relative to experience
- Compensation benchmarked to San Francisco market - no matter where you live (or move)!
- 401k plan to help you plan for your future
- A remote-first mindset and culture (really!)
- 100% employee coverage for Health, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability insurance and 75% for dependents
- Time To Recharge - Unlimited PTO, paid sabbatical, 19 US Holidays in 2023 (which includes a company wide break at the end of the year to help you relax and recharge for the new year), and one 3-day weekend per month
- Pick Your Perk - $600 a year to spend on the perks that you care about most
- Work Life Balance and Flexible Schedule options
- The tech you need AND a $500 Home Setup Stipend
- $200 Reimbursement for Cell/Wifi/CoWorking
- $1500+ Annual Professional Development Allowance
- Up to 16 weeks of paid parental leave, regardless of path to parenthood
- Maven Inclusive Family-Building benefit including unlimited virtual appointments, coaches & counselors, and $10K ‘wallet’ to support adoption, surrogacy, IVF, and egg/sperm freezing
- Semi-annual performance conversations (we call them Review & Rewards conversations) - so you know where you stand, and how you’ll be rewarded for your impact
- Annual compensation review, benchmarking to industry and inflation changes
Diversity & Accommodations
We're building a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other. We hire adults. We value transparency, autonomy, experimentation, and kind, direct feedback. We welcome nontraditional candidates, and people of all backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We can provide job details in a range of accessible formats. Further, we (of course) comply with federal and state disability laws and are happy to provide reasonable accommodations during the application phase, interview process, and employment. Please email Talent@honeycomb.io to discuss accessible formats or accommodations we can make. We're an equal opportunity employer and our hiring process is designed to put you at ease and help you show your best work; if we are doing a poor job of this at any time, please let us know.