Who are we?
Born and raised in Berlin, we are Honeypot, Europe's developer-focused job platform. Launched in 2015 and acquired by NWSE in 2019. In the past year, on our mission to build the world's largest work-life community for technical people, we createdhoneypot.originals (some say 'Netflix for developers') and launched ourdeveloper-focused media platform .cult, exploring the softer side of software development.
We are now looking for a result-oriented Content Lead who has the ambition to grow our community, develop our B2B marketing and lead a diverse team of filmmakers and writers.
What do we believe?
We believe in contributing to the community and adding to the world we want to be a part of. We believe in storytelling. We’re driven by an unwavering passion for engaging content and a long-lasting dislike for clickbaity fluff. We believe in developers. We want to shed a different kind of light on software development by humanizing developers, inspiring wannabe techies, and turn our contributors into movie stars, respected authors and speakers in the process.
What will you be doing?
- Content Planning and Strategy: work with our film and editorial teams to create and implement a content roadmap that drives brand recognition, organic traffic, engagement, and conversion
- Oversee Content Production: review and improve our content to ensure it meets our editorial standards
- Contributor Management: grow, develop and manage our network of freelance developer contributors
- Content Distribution: own content distribution channels including social media, forums like Reddit and Quora, partners, and influencers
- Leadership: lead and develop our content team Product Management: product manage our .cult website, interacting with developers and designers
- 5+ years of experience in editorial, journalism and/or digital content and a proven track record of executing story-focused strategy
- You appreciate the ability to multitask and enjoy juggling diverse responsibilities
- Experience managing a team delivering collective results against company goals/objectivesProficient with Google Analytics, SEO and other analytics tools.
- Experience with Contentful is a bonus!
- Demonstrated experience building communities and/or working on developer products is a plus, but not mandatory.
Honeypot offers equal opportunities for all and encourages applicants of all nationalities, genders, sexual orientations, religious backgrounds, gender identities and people with disabilities to apply.