Team Lead Data Analytics
Honeypot is a tech-focused job platform. Our vision is to build the world’s largest worklife community for technical talent. We are strongly committed to the developer community, creating OSS documentaries, such as Elixir and Ember, and running large scale conferences such as GraphQL Conf. In March 2019 we were acquired by New Work, who are investing heavily into our growth and expansion.
We believe everyone should choose a job they love.
As Team Lead - Data Analytics, you will empower the team to reach their full potential by taking on the following responsibilities:
• You take ownership of the general productivity and happiness of the data analytics team
• You schedule, prepare and hold one on one’s + 360 feedback with the data analytics team
• You work on personal growth and development strategies together with the Head of Data
• You take care of ticketing and sprint planning
• You help the team do code reviews
• You look into team dynamics and jump in for support if needed
• You facilitate collaboration both within and beyond the team
• You help the team in terms of technical decision making
• You bring in your own ideas and strive for constant improvement
• You contribute to the overall success of the company
• You train your management and people leadership skills and proactively seek support to make sure you can grow into the team lead you aspire to be
We look for potential.
To thrive in the position, you bring your experiences in:
• Minimum 5 years of relevant work experience as a data analyst or BI specialist
• Experience in leading people
• True passion for data and experience with relevant programming languages (SQL, Python, R)
• Extensive knowledge of statistics and analytics
• Experience in working with business analytics tools (ideally Power BI)
• A rigorous, data-driven, and highly analytical mindset
• Excellent (oral+written) communication skills, fluency in English is a must
• Mindset and ability to work/communicate in a fast-paced environment
Become part of our growing community.
Join our highly diverse team of 40+ nationalities and share:
• An environment that embraces freedom and autonomy and values team spirit and open communication
• The opportunity to work on interdisciplinary projects
• An atmosphere where intrinsic motivation comes first
• Bi-annual overnight off-sites, regular team events and weekly Friday night drinks
Honeypot encourages applicants from any national origin, sex, sexual orientation, religious background, gender identity and those individuals with disability.
Please send us your resume together with a short motivation statement of why you are the right fit for this role and what motivates you to join our team.
We are looking forward to getting to know you!