Honeypot is a developer-focused job platform. Our vision is to build the world’s largest worklife community for technical talent. We are strongly committed to the developer community, creating OSS documentaries, such asElixir andEmber, and running large scale conferences such asGraphQL Conf.
We believe everyone should choose a job they love.
As a Data Analyst, you will deliver insights and shape decision-making by taking on the following responsibilities:
• Support the team with ad-hoc analyses, reports and impact analyses
• Explore and visualize data and present it in a clear and understandable way
We look for potential.
To thrive in the role as a Data Analyst you bring in your experiences in:
• Relevant work experience as a data analyst
• True passion for data and experience with relevant programming languages (SQL, Python, R)
• Knowledge in exploratory data analysis (EDA)
• Extensive knowledge of statistics and analytics
• Experience in working with business analytics tools (ideally Power BI)
• A rigorous, data-driven, and highly analytical mindset
• Curiosity and interest to find interesting patterns, clusters, insights in data sets
• A sense for design and how to best present and communicate your findings
• Excellent (oral+written) communication skills, fluency in English is a must
• Mindset and ability to work/communicate in a fast-paced environment
Furthermore, you are passionate and care about:
• Diving deep into data, gaining insights, discovering patterns and cracking puzzles
• Communicating with stakeholders to help them identify the best possible solution for business problems and deliver beyond their expectations
• Continuous self-improvement, professional growth, learning different tools and keeping up with new technology
Become part of our growing community.
Join our highly diverse team of 25+ nationalities and share:
• An environment that embraces freedom and autonomy and values team spirit and open communication
• An atmosphere where intrinsic motivation comes first
• Bi-annual overnight off-sites, regular team events and weekly Friday night gatherings
Honeypot encourages applicants from any national origin, sex, sexual orientation, religious background, gender identity and those individuals with disability.
Please send us your resume together with a short motivation statement of why you are the right fit for this role and what motivates you to join our team.
We are looking forward to getting to know you!