Junior IT Manager
BizDev & Operations /
Born and raised in Berlin, we are Honeypot, Europe's developer-focused job platform. Launched in 2015 and acquired by NWSE in 2019, we are a fast-growing scaleup with big ambitions.
In the past year, on our mission to build the world's largest work-life community for technical people, we created honeypot. originals (some say 'Netflix for developers') and launched our developer-focused media platform .cult, exploring the softer side of software development. We believe that everyone should choose the job they love!
Honeypot is entering the rapid scale-up phase and we are looking for highly-driven, curious and creative people.
As IT Manager you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Be the first point of contact at Honeypot for any questions around hardware, software solutions, training, tools, workflows etc.
- Ensure smooth on-/offboarding of Honeypotters by handling the existing software licenses, seats taken etc
- Overview and ownership of the internal IT landscape and our SaaS solutions
- Manage existing hardware and ensure the best utilization
- Continuous screening to improve our internal IT landscape
- Project coordination for e.g. GDPR Compliance projects
- Define, improve and communicate internal IT standards, processes and security regulations
What are we looking for:
- Has worked with SaaS solutions like Salesforce, GSuite, Workday,... before
- Problem solver mindset to ensure smooth usage of our hardware (notebooks etc, no server skills needed)
- Interest and first touchpoint with IT security/GDPR/Compliance topics
- Experience in analyzing business processes and understanding software solution needs as well as implementing new software solutions
- Self-organized, independent and structured working style
- Project management skills
- Very good English skills
What are we offering:
- Possibility to work part-time (80%)
- Join our diverse team with 40+ nationalities
- A working environment that promotes freedom and autonomy and values team spirit and open communication
- An atmosphere in which intrinsic motivation is at the top of the agenda
- Company outings, regular team events and weekly Friday evening drinks
- Learning & development budget
Honeypot offers equal opportunities for all and encourages applicants of all nationalities, genders, sexual orientations, religious backgrounds, gender identities and people with disabilities to apply.