Head of Sales & Business Development
BizDev & Operations
Honeypot is a tech-focused job platform. Our vision is to build the world’s largest worklife community for technical talent. We are strongly committed to the developer community, creating OSS documentaries, such as Elixir and Ember, and running large scale conferences such as GraphQL Conf. In March 2019 we were acquired by New Work, who are investing heavily into our growth and expansion.
We believe everyone should choose a job they love.
As Head of Sales and Business Development, you will drive Honeypot’s growth in existing and future markets by taking on the following responsibilities:
• You lead our global Business Development efforts, which negotiates and closes deals with top technology companies
• You plan and set structured targets and develop the company's revenues
• You grow, mentor and manage our Business Development teams
• You professionalize Enterprise Sales, Reactivation, Inbound and Outbound Sales
• You strategically plan lead generation in cooperation with the marketing team
• You work closely with the company's product and marketing teams to improve our products and services according to client needs
• You recruit further top talents into the company
• You bring your own ideas and you always strive for improvement
We look for potential.
To thrive in the position, you bring your experience in:
• At least 5 years of professional experience in sales-oriented roles (e.g. sales, business development, account management, etc.)
• Experience in building and leading high-performing teams
• Full working fluency in English
• Fluency in German strong plus
• Strong analytical skills
• Attitude and ability to work in a dynamic and flexible environment
Furthermore, you are passionate and care about:
• Very strong mentorship and training of your team
• High intrinsic motivation to successfully make a career in start-ups while working autonomously
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Stellar dealmaking capabilities and entrepreneurial mindset
• You embody the Honeypot traits of curiosity, empathy and grit
Become part of our growing community.
Join our highly diverse team of 40+ nationalities and share:
• An environment that embraces freedom and autonomy and values team spirit and open communication
• An atmosphere where intrinsic motivation comes first
• Bi-annual overnight off-sites
Honeypot encourages applicants from any national origin, sex, sexual orientation, religious background, gender identity and those individuals with disability.