B2B Marketing Manager
Born and raised in Berlin, we are Honeypot, Europe's developer-focused job platform. Launched in 2015 and acquired by NWSE in 2019, we are a fast-growing scale-up with big ambitions.
In 2019, on our mission to build the world's largest work-life community for technical people, we created honeypot. originals (some say 'Netflix for developers') and launched our developer-focused media platform .cult, exploring the softer side of software development.
We believe that everyone should choose the job they love! Honeypot is entering the rapid scale-up phase and we are looking for highly-driven, curious and creative people.
As a B2B Marketing Manager you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Conceptualise Honeypot’s B2B strategy to the level of our strong developer positioning on the B2C side
- Develop scalable, integrated, multi-touch campaigns for new client acquisition, focused on driving lead generation
- Implement and optimise marketing campaigns, e.g. PPC, emails, social media, content, events, webinars and website updates
- Create marketing material and ensuring the consistency of all messages, content and appearance externally for uniform branding
- Collaborate with all internal areas, especially Product, Clients and Design and interaction with current and prospect customers
- Be responsible for setting up and maintaining a marketing analytics structure to support your data-driven optimisation approach
What are we looking for:
- 3 years experience in Marketing with background in B2B strategy Data-driven with strong analytical skills; this also includes experience in reviewing performance and deriving future measures accordingly
- Experience in project management and in working with cross-functional and intercultural teams
- Strong communication skills; in contact with internal interfaces and external partners
- A good eye for design and being detailed-oriented
- Excellent organisational and project management skills; able to control several projects in parallel, meet deadlines and pay attention to details
- Confident handling of constantly changing priorities in an environment in which there are new opportunities every day
- Knowledge of marketing automation, CRM, and channel tools such as LinkedIn, Google Ads, etc.
- Experience with conversion optimisation; can build and optimise all aspects of customer funnels including targeting, segmentation, creative copy etc.
- German is a plus
What are we offering:
- Join our diverse team with 40+ nationalities
- A working environment that promotes freedom and autonomy and values team spirit and open communication
- An atmosphere in which intrinsic motivation is at the top of the agenda
- Company outings, regular team events and weekly Friday evening drinks (now online)
- Learning & development budget
- Urban Sports M membership
Honeypot offers equal opportunities for all and encourages applicants of all nationalities, genders, sexual orientations, religious backgrounds, gender identities and people with disabilities to apply.