Sales Development Representative
BizDev & Operations /
Born and raised in Berlin, we are Honeypot, Europe's developer-focused job platform. Launched in 2015 and acquired by NWSE in 2019, we are a fast-growing scaleup with big ambitions.
In the past year, on our mission to build the world's largest work-life community for technical people, we created honeypot. originals (some say 'Netflix for developers') and launched our developer-focused media platform .cult, exploring the softer side of software development.
We believe that everyone should choose the job they love! Honeypot is entering the rapid scale-up phase and we are looking for highly-driven, curious and creative people.
As Sales Development Representative you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- You will drive Honeypot’s growth in existing and future markets by taking on the following responsibilities
- Identify potential clients - top tech companies in our markets; startups, scale-ups and corporates
- Identify the right people to build relationships with - typically CEOs, CTOs, Tech leaders and Talent Acquisition professionals
- Research the needs of the potential clients and find out how to create value for them
- Establish and build relationships by demonstrating strong knowledge of our product, the market, technology and talent acquisition - you will be thoroughly trained in these areas
- Conduct phone calls and (virtual) meetings
- Work closely together with our talented and driven Account Executives, Client Success Managers and Marketing team
- Hit your monthly targets and contribute to the growth of Honeypot
What are we looking for:
- A strong competitive drive
- Excellent communication, presentation and relationship-building skills
- A curious and entrepreneurial mindset: you love to experiment and try new things - previous experience in startups and/or selling technology-based products is a plus
- Tech-savviness: you like to work with data and new tools, enabling you to achieve the best results
- Full working fluency in English and German
- Attitude and ability to work in a dynamic and flexible environment
What are we offering:
- Join our diverse team with 40+ nationalities
- A working environment that promotes freedom and autonomy and values team spirit and open communication
- An atmosphere in which intrinsic motivation is at the top of the agenda
- Company outings, regular team events and weekly
- Friday evening drinks
- Learning & development budget
- Urban Sports M membership
Honeypot offers equal opportunities for all and encourages applicants of all nationalities, genders, sexual orientations, religious backgrounds, gender identities and people with disabilities to apply.