Honeypot is Europe's tech-focused job platform. We are a rapidly growing startup on a mission to get every developer a great job and build great engineering teams.
We are looking to hire a CPO to join Honeypot and drive our technical vision forward. You will develop a product strategy and lead our product and engineering teams. You are driven by creativity, curiosity and believe we are building a product which has the potential to change people's lives. We want you to bring a founder-mentality and a strong technical understanding to shape this area of Honeypot.
In this role, you will be working as top management directly with the founders, both successful serial entrepreneurs having previously built 200 people organisations and raised over €15Mio VC funding.
- Conceptualise, manage and guide the product roadmap with your team and co-shape the organisation's product vision
- Lead the product and engineering teams
- Own data architecture and work with data team to develop strong user personalisation and better matching between companies and developers
- Recruit and mentor further great talent into the technical teams at Honeypot
- Have full responsibilities for the technical delivery of projects and features
- Communicate constantly with all stakeholders
- Develop and maintain a consistent and unique user experienceInstil and represent a conversion-driven mindset
- Run and improve a successful product development process
- Make decisions in ambiguous situations, resolve conflicts effectively
- 15+ years of product management experience, with a solid track record of developing and launching successful products and exceptional experience leading a performance-driven product and/or engineering team
- Deep domain knowledge and hands-on capabilities in at least one of the following areas: web applications, databases, data engineering (bonus points for someone who has worked on a project which leverages machine learning or advanced statistical models)
- Strong mindset of user centricity and constant drive to improve user experience
- Willingness to listen and mediate between different stakeholders across the company (Engineering, Talent Management, Customer Success, Sales and Operations)
- Very strong analytic aptitude and experience in identifying and monitoring KPIs and reporting on project/product development
- Keen sense for requirements engineering, story writing, prioritisation and UX design
- Profoundly pragmatic mentality, curiosity and technical capabilities that help you to understand our technical needs
- Familiarity with agile development methodologies
- Fluency in English is a must (German skills a very strong bonus)
- First-hand learning from experienced entrepreneurs/startup professionals on how a company is built from scratch
- Environment that embraces freedom and autonomy and values team spirit and open communication
- Insight into the Berlin and Amsterdam startup scene and access to a well-established network
- A training budget and a culture that pushes for continuous learning
- Large Kreuzberg office with drinks every Friday
Please send us a message together with your resume of why you are the right fit for this job and what motivates you about this job.
We are looking forward to getting to know you!