SEO Content Marketing Manager
Honeypot is a developer-focused job platform, on a mission to get every developer a great job. We believe developers should have all the information they need to choose a job they love: whether that’s based on a cutting-edge tech stack, an inspiring team or just good old-fashioned salary.
In our world, that means no more spam and empty promises from headhunters, no more sending the same application to multiple companies. To achieve this we are building a platform where companies apply to developers, not the other way around.
- Flat hierarchies
- A friendly international team
- Room for your own ideas and your professional development
- Responsibility for your own projects from day 1
- Great office in the heart of Berlin
- The opportunity to contribute to an amazing product
- A competitive remuneration package matching your experience and skills
- Environment that embraces freedom and autonomy and values team spirit and open communication
- Chance to become a ping pong champion!
SEO Content Marketing Manager Role
This role is an exciting hybrid opportunity for an SEO and content enthusiast who is passionate about both high-level strategy and hands-on execution – a fusion of left-brain analytics and right-brain creativity!
- Manage the Honeypot blog and content calendar, working closely with the Head of Marketing to develop and execute the company’s content marketing strategy on an ongoing basis.
- Curate and review internally and externally sourced content - includes overseeing a network of freelance contributors as well as identifying and reaching out to guest bloggers.
- Develop, implement, and manage all SEO campaigns, strategies, and initiatives with a focus on link building.
- Analyze website analytics and content performance, identifying opportunities to improve search rankings on a regular basis.
- Improve organic search traffic through white-hat SEO techniques, such as on-page optimization, link building, and hyperlocal SEO.
- Perform keyword research, competitive analysis, and content optimization.
- Create and optimize site content for SEO, and identify and implement best practices.
- Write enticing titles, meta descriptions, and image tags.
- Contribute to revenue and growth through search engine optimization.
- Partner with in-house digital marketing and design resources.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Strong understanding of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) best practices.
- 1-2 years of SEO/Content Marketing experience with demonstrated results in working with on- and off-page SEO, including keyword research, writing meta data, link building, and more.
- Experience with SEO tools (e.g. Moz, Ahrefs) and a good understanding of Google Analytics, Google Search Console.
- Knowledge of recent Google algorithm changes and how to optimize for them.
- Current on latest digital marketing trends and changes.
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to effectively manage multiple projects in a high-growth startup environment.
- Excellent analytical, organizational, project management, and time management skills.
- Fluent in German & English
A big plus
- Strong SEO content writing skills.