Marketing Intern (Dutch-Speaking)
Honeypot is Europe’s tech-focused job platform for Software Developers, DevOps, Data Scientists, Product Owners, and Engineering Leaders. Honeypot was founded in 2015 by serial entrepreneurs Kaya Taner (AppLift) and Emma Tracey (Lifa Communications) and is backed by influential angel investors and advisers from the Berlin startup and tech scene.
We believe in empowering engineers and technical people and are driven by a 100,000-strong developer community and approximately 1500 companies and growing.
Honeypot is entering rapid growth and we are looking for highly-driven, curious and creative people to join us to shape the future of work. Currently we seek Dutch speaking intern to join our Marketing team. Be ready for a steep learning curve, lots of responsibility and lots of fun in a fast-growing startup.
- Assist in the setup and management of paid campaigns
- Help optimize campaigns to drive down customer acquisition costs and increase the volume of new customers acquired
- Contribute to landing page optimization in order to improve conversion
- Coordinate with internal stakeholders, including creative/copy, technology, product and other departments to ensure consistency of marketing messages and user experience across all digital and offline channels
- Stay current on digital marketing trends and best practices, focusing on how changes can help improve and optimize campaigns towards our target KPIs
- You MUST be fluent in Dutch for this role
- Knowledge of SEM & SEA channels as well as retargeting
- Knowledge and prior usage of tools like Adroll, Outbrain, Taboola
- You like to work with big data and know something about tracking and attribution
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- A rigorous, data-driven, and highly analytical mindset
- Outstanding communication and organizational skills with a focus on teamwork, project management and follow-up
- A paid internship
- First-hand learning from experienced entrepreneurs/startup professionals on how a company is built from scratch
- An environment that embraces freedom and autonomy and values team spirit and open communication
- Insight into the Berlin and Amsterdam startup scene and access to a well-established network
- A training budget and a culture that pushes for continuous learning
- Bi-annual overnight off-sites and regular team events
- Large Kreuzberg office and Friday night drinks every week
Please send us a message together with your resume of why you are interested in joining Honeypot, and what motivates you about this role!
We are looking forward to getting to know you!