Honeypot is Europe’s tech-focused job platform for Software Developers, DevOps, Data Scientists, Product Owners, and Engineering Leaders. Honeypot was founded in 2015 by serial entrepreneurs Kaya Taner (AppLift) and Emma Tracey (Lifa Communications) and is backed by influential angel investors and advisers from the Berlin startup and tech scene.
We believe in empowering engineers and technical people and are driven by a 100,000-strong developer community and approximately 1500 companies and growing.
Honeypot is entering the rapid scale up phase and we are looking for a highly-driven, curious and creative person to join us as Front-end Developer.
- Design, develop and maintain our platform
- Working cohesively in a small but strong tech team
- Dedicate yourself to building a well-tested and scalable application
- You contribute your own ideas and work closely with different business units
- You have your favorite frameworks, languages and platforms
- You are an active member of the developer community
- You have a interest in the berlin start-up scene
- Experience (and love for) agile & Scrum
- Mindset and ability to work/communicate in a fast-paced environment
- Full working proficiency in English
- Belief that awesome things are MADE to happen :-)
- First-hand learning from experienced entrepreneurs/startup professionals on how a company is built from scratch
- An environment that embraces freedom and autonomy and values team spirit and open communication
- Insight into the Berlin and Amsterdam startup scene and access to a well-established network
- A training budget and a culture that pushes for continuous learning
- Bi-annual overnight off-sites and regular team events
- Large Kreuzberg office and Friday night drinks every week
Please send us a message together with your resume of why you are interested in joining Honeypot, and what motivates you about this role!
We are looking forward to getting to know you!