Business Development Manager (m/f/d)
Business Development & Sales /
Few things have as much impact on people's lives as their jobs. At Honeypot, we help developers and tech professionals find great jobs, every day.
Honeypot was founded in 2015 with the vision of becoming Europe’s leading job platform for tech professionals. In 2019, we received proof that we’re on the right path when we were acquired by New Work SE.
Our success comes from the Honeypot platform, where we help companies solve one of their biggest growth challenges: building strong tech teams, fast. We’re proud to be part of some incredible success stories, including names like Zalando, Trivago...and many others!
Despite being a well-funded scaleup, we still enjoy having fun and being a tight-knit team. At Honeypot, we value autonomy and live by 4 key values: be caring, work together, make an impact and improve every day.
Today, we are looking for a Business Development Manager with ambition and drive to join our German team!
As a Business Development Manager you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Understand how our product works and demo it to your prospective clients according to their different use cases
- Work with our cross functional sales team to drive new clients to our solution for tech hiring
- Work with our potential clients to understand their hiring challenges to enable them use our best fitting solution, or openly tell them that our product is not the right one for them, if that is the case
- Partner with our Marketing team, our Sales Development Representatives and our Client Success Managers to ensure your clients have an excellent start of their partnership with Honeypot
What are we looking for:
- Full working fluency in English and German (C1-C2) is a MUST
- 1+ years of working experience in new business sales, preferably in the digital or SaaS area
- A strong competitive drive
- Advising, acquisition and closing skills are your forte
- Excellent communication, presentation and relationship-building skills
- Attitude and ability to work in a dynamic and flexible environment
What we're offering:
- Join our diverse team of 30+ nationalities
- A working environment that promotes freedom, autonomy, and values a strong team spirit
- An atmosphere in which intrinsic motivation is at the top of the agenda
- 30 vacation days per year (including "Honeydays" between Christmas and New Year's that we all take off together - no full email inbox in the new year, yay!)
- Mental Health Resources (e.g. coaching, counseling, psychotherapy) through the Fürstenberg Institute
- Learning & development budget
- Urban Sports Club gym membership
- A great work environment, with company outings and regular team events (whenever COVID safe)
- Hybrid working mode
Interested in joining us? We welcome and encourage applicants of all ages, nationalities, genders, sexual orientations, religious backgrounds and gender identities as well as people with disabilities to apply.