Country Manager Spain
BizDev & Operations
Honeypot is a tech-focused job platform. Our vision is to build the world’s largest worklife community for technical talent. We are strongly committed to the developer community, creating OSS documentaries, such as Elixir and Ember, and running large scale conferences such as GraphQL Conf. In March 2019 we were acquired by Xing, who are investing heavily into our growth and expansion.
We believe everyone should choose a job they love.
As Country Manager Spain, you will drive Honeypot’s growth in the Spanish market by taking on the following responsibilities:
• You recruit and mentor a strong and effective team based in Barcelona
• You are responsible for the overall growth strategy of the market and the local P & L
• You plan and design structured account management goals and develop the company turnover
• You are regularly in the headquarters in Berlin and shape the strategic planning and operationalization of the goals
• You work very closely with the founders, product and marketing teams to tailor our product and service offerings to customer needs
• You organize your own events and meetups for developers and B2B customers and visit industry fairs
• You organize training and become a Honeypot evangelist You become a tech recruitment expert
• You bring your own ideas and you always strive improvement
We look for potential.
To thrive in the position, you:
• Have at least 6 years of professional experience in client-oriented roles (eg business development, account management, sales, etc.) or in HR / recruiting
• Know who's in the Barcelona tech scene and can point to an existing network
• Are native level in Spanish and business fluent in English
• Have proven experience in building and leading teams
• Possess strong analytical skills
• Maintain a positive attitude and ability to work in a dynamic and flexible environment
Furthermore, you are passionate and care about:
• Very strong mentorship and training of your team
• High intrinsic motivation to successfully make a career in start-ups while working autonomously
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Passion for sustainable customer relationships
• Stellar dealmaking capabilities and entrepreneurial mindset
• You embody the Honeypot traits of curiosity, empathy and grit
Become part of our growing community.
Join our highly diverse team of 40+ nationalities and share:
• An environment that embraces freedom and autonomy and values team spirit and open communication
• An atmosphere where intrinsic motivation comes first
• Bi-annual overnight off-sites
Honeypot encourages applicants from any national origin, sex, sexual orientation, religious background, gender identity and individuals with disability.
Please send us your resume together with a short motivation statement of why you are the right fit for this role and what motivates you to join our team.
We are looking forward to getting to know you!