Accountant / Administrative Assistant - Part-Time
BizDev & Operations
Honeypot is a developer focused job platform, linking screened tech talent with screened companies. Honeypot is co-founded by entrepreneurs Kaya Taner and Emma Tracey. Kaya previously co-founded mobile app marketing platform AppLift, which he grew as CEO from 0 to a 160-people-strong, profitable organisation and raised USD 20 Mio+ Venture Capital funding on the way. Emma previously co-founded Lifa Communications based in South Africa. Honeypot is now looking for highly-driven, smart people seeking to co-shape the next success story.
- First-hand learning from experienced entrepreneurs/startup professionals how a company is built
- Ownership from setting targets to execution
- Environment that embraces freedom and autonomy and values team spirit and open communication
- Competitive salary package and potential equity participation
- Insight into the European startup scene and access to a well-established network
- Work with top-performing Jedis in the startup center of Berlin :-)
- Accounts Payable Accounting
- Accounts Receivable Accounting
- Contract management
- Vacation- and Absence Management
- Support Budgeting and Forecasting
- Completed apprenticeship as Accountant or Assistant Tax Consultant - or extensive experience in accounting - returners are welcome
- Very good skills with MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) or Google Docs, Sheets, and Slides
- Fluency in German and English is a must
- Independent and diligent working style
- An eye for details and absolute discretion
Please send us a message together with your resume of why you are the right fit for this job and what motivates you about this job.
We are looking forward to getting to know you!