Honeypot is a developer-focused job platform, on a mission to get every developer a great job. We believe developers should have all the information they need to choose a job they love: whether that’s based on a cutting-edge tech stack, an inspiring team or just good old-fashioned salary. In our world, that means no more spam and empty promises from headhunters, no more sending the same application to multiple companies. To achieve this we are building a platform where companies apply to developers, not the other way around.
HOW ARE WE DIFFERENT?
- The developer community is at the heart of the company.
- We prefer lean and agile over big.
- We won’t use the word ‘Rockstar’. At all. Promise :)
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Helping shape a completely new product
- Devising ways to deliver perfect matches (e.g. neural networks, decision trees etc)
- Working in sprints along with developers, scrum masters and product owner
- Standardising, normalising data
- Support building the necessary training data sets
WHAT YOU SHOULD BRING:
- Knowledge and experience with supervised machine learning and classification
- Solid command of Python (or R, Julia)
- Knowledge of additional programming languages strong plus
- Master's degree or PhD in Computer Science, Mathematics, Econometrics, Statistics or similar
- 2+ years professional experience working with machine learning
WHAT WE OFFER:
- An open, honest and fun work environment
- Competitive salary package with potential equity participation
- Insights into how it is to work for a rapidly growing company and possibility to build a completely new product
- Participation in technology conferences, workshops, meetups and user-groups
- Time (and company mentality) to contribute to open source work/projects
INSTEAD OF A CRAPPY COVER LETTER…
- … tell us about that one thing - be it a framework, library, tool or whatever - that you truly love. The one thing your professional life would feel incomplete without. No matter if it is Python, Julia or PHP ;) We would love to hear what excites you.