Team Lead Key Accounts
BizDev & Operations
Honeypot is a tech-focused job platform. Our vision is to build the world’s largest worklife community for technical talent. We are strongly committed to the developer community, creating OSS documentaries, such as Elixir and Ember, and running large scale conferences such as GraphQL Conf. In March 2019 we were acquired by Xing, who are investing heavily into our growth and expansion.
We believe everyone should choose a job they love.
As Team Lead Key Accounts, you will take on the following responsibilities:
• Manage, guide and mentor a team of Client Success Managers, focused on Key Accounts
• Identify common customer challenges and proactively find ways to improve our product and processes
• Manage Key Accounts and foster superb relationships with our loyal customers
• Own metrics for Key Accounts, including NPS, retention, activity, etc.
• Think strategically to identify right metrics, tools and processes to handle our Key Accounts
• Promote new initiatives, test ideas and drive new processes to improve the overall customer experience
• Partner with Marketing and Product to translate customer feedback into actionable insight
• Be a Honeypot evangelist at events across Europe
We look for potential.
To thrive in the position, you:
• You have 5+ years in Key Account Management, Sales, Customer Success and/or Recruitment
• You have 1+ years managing high-performing teams
• You are an ambitious and hardworking high achiever who genuinely loves helping people and solving problems
• You have experience working at a fast-paced technology company
• You have a high emotional intelligence and a genuine joy in managing and growing people
• You have very strong relationship building skills and stellar dealmaking capabilities
• You have very strong project management abilities
• You have a love for testing and crunching numbers
• You have a relentless attitude towards execution and improvement and comfortable with a fluid and flexible environment of a growing startup
• German language very strong plus
Furthermore, you are passionate and care about:
• Very strong mentorship and training of your team
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Passion for sustainable customer relationships
• You embody the Honeypot traits of curiosity, empathy and grit
Become part of our growing community.
Join our highly diverse team of 40+ nationalities and share:
• An environment that embraces freedom and autonomy and values team spirit and open communication
• An atmosphere where intrinsic motivation comes first
• Bi-annual overnight off-sites
• Perks like a gym membership, fully stocked fridge and more
Honeypot encourages applicants from any national origin, sex, sexual orientation, religious background, gender identity and individuals with disability.
Please send us your resume together with a short motivation statement of why you are the right fit for this role and what motivates you to join our team.
We are looking forward to getting to know you!