Working Student - Sales Development Representative (m/f/d)
Business Development & Sales /
Few things have as much impact on people's lives as their jobs. At Honeypot, we help developers and tech professionals find great jobs, every day.
Honeypot was founded in 2015 with the vision of becoming Europe’s leading job platform for tech professionals. In 2019, we received proof that we’re on the right path when we were acquired by New Work SE.
Our success comes from the Honeypot platform, where we help companies solve one of their biggest growth challenges: building strong tech teams, fast. We’re proud to be part of some incredible success stories, including names like Zalando, Trivago...and many others!
Today we’re looking for ambitious people to join us on our path to becoming Europe’s leading job platform for tech professionals. Despite being a well-funded scaleup, we still enjoy having fun and being a tight-knit team. At Honeypot, we value autonomy and live by 4 key values: be caring, work together, make an impact and improve everyday. Our main office is located in the hip district of Kreuzberg, Berlin, where you can always find Spätis, good cafes and, of course, cool colleagues ;).
As Sales Development Representative you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Identify potential clients - top tech companies in our markets; startups, scale-ups and corporates
- Identify the right people to build relationships with - typically CEOs, CTOs, Tech leaders and Talent Acquisition professionals
- Research the needs of the potential clients and find out how to create value for them
- Work closely together with our talented and driven Account Executives, Client Success Managers and Marketing team
- Hit your monthly targets and contribute to the growth of Honeypot
What are we looking for:
- You are available for 20 hours per week
- A healthy competitive drive
- Excellent communication, presentation and relationship-building skills
- A curious and entrepreneurial mindset: you love to experiment and try new things
- Tech-savviness: you like to work with data and new tools, enabling you to achieve the best results
- Full working fluency in English and German
- Attitude and ability to work in a dynamic and flexible environment
What are we offering:
- Join our diverse team with 30+ nationalities
- A working environment that promotes freedom and autonomy and values team spirit and open communication
- An atmosphere in which intrinsic motivation is at the top of the agenda
- Company outings and regular team events
Honeypot offers equal opportunities for all and encourages applicants of all nationalities, genders, sexual orientations, religious backgrounds, gender identities and people with disabilities to apply.