Senior UX Designer
Honeypot is Europe’s tech-focused job platform for Software Developers, DevOps, Data Scientists, Product Owners, and Engineering Leaders. Honeypot was founded in 2015 by serial entrepreneurs Kaya Taner (AppLift) and Emma Tracey (Lifa Communications) and is backed by influential angel investors and advisers from the Berlin startup and tech scene.
We believe in empowering engineers and technical people and are driven by a 100,000-strong developer community and approximately 1500 companies and growing.
Honeypot is entering the rapid scale up phase and we are looking for a highly-driven, curious and creative person to join us as a senior UX Designer.
- Envision and design a lean user experience
- Work cohesively with in house creatives, product leaders and developers
- Create user flows
- Conduct user research to have a greater understanding of both segments of our users (both clients/partners and talents/job seekers)
- Taking full responsibility for your work, from idea generation to implementation
- Mentor junior UX designers
- 5+ years of design experience in UX
- Excellent communication skills - visually and verbally.
- You have a portfolio you are proud of
- You have your favorite tools (Sketch skills and or/Photoshop) and know their ins and outs
- Keen and obsessive/pedantic eye to detail
- You follow current trends in UX, product and design closely
- Basics of HTML/CSS (additional front-end programming skills very strong plus)
- Mindset and ability to work/communicate in a fast-paced environment
- Full working proficiency in English
- Belief that awesome things are MADE to happen :-)
- First-hand learning from experienced entrepreneurs/startup professionals on how a company is built from scratch
- An environment that embraces freedom and autonomy and values team spirit and open communication
- Insight into the Berlin and Amsterdam startup scene and access to a well-established network
- A training budget and a culture that pushes for continuous learning
- Bi-annual overnight off-sites and regular team events
- Large Kreuzberg office and Friday night drinks every week
Please send us a message together with your resume of why you are the right fit for this job and what motivates you about this role.
We are looking forward to getting to know you!