Honeypot is a developer-focused job platform, on a mission to get every developer a great job. We believe developers should have all the information they need to choose a job they love: whether that’s based on a cutting-edge tech stack, an inspiring team or just good old-fashioned salary. In our world, that means no more spam and empty promises from headhunters, no more sending the same application to multiple companies. To achieve this we are building a platform where companies apply to developers, not the other way around.
Honeypot is looking for a fresh new Digital Design talent to join our creative team and impress us with their artistic creativity. You will be translating our original style into pixel perfect, aesthetically pleasing, and exciting designs for all of our media channels. As a Digital Designer at Honeypot you should be ready for a challenge, have a creative mind and not be afraid of taking on responsibility.
- Flat hierarchies
- A friendly international team
- Room for your own ideas and your professional development
- Responsibility for your own projects from day 1
- Great office in the heart of Amsterdam, with headquarters in Berlin.
- The opportunity to contribute to an amazing product
- Environment that embraces freedom and autonomy and values team spirit and open communication
- Be up to date with the latest trends in the tech and social space and leverage your knowledge to interact with our community
- Take part in meetings and brainstorm sessions to determine, polish and alter our social strategies
- Work with the creative team to create and implement visual campaigns aimed at our target market of local developers
- Create social visuals (from templates and from scratch)
- Create amazing merchandise and promotional products
- Create advertisement visuals (from templates and from scratch)
- Experiment and research different visual tools to support our brand
- Preferably a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree student, in a relevant field such as Graphic Design or Communication Design
- Good knowledge of design and social trends and tools
- Prior experience in a startup is a strong plus
- Fluent English and Dutch language skills
- Advanced skills with Adobe Creative Cloud and Sketch
- You're an out-of-the-box thinking creative mastermind
- An amazing graphic (digital) portfolio you can show us