Team Lead - New Business Sales
BizDev & Operations /
Born and raised in Berlin, we are Honeypot, Europe's developer-focused job platform. Launched in 2015 and acquired by NWSE in 2019, we are a fast-growing scaleup with big ambitions.
In the past year, on our mission to build the world's largest work-life community for technical people, we created honeypot. originals (some say 'Netflix for developers') and launched our developer-focused media platform .cult, exploring the softer side of software development.
We believe that everyone should choose the job they love!
As Team Lead - New Business Sales you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- You lead our New Business Sales efforts, which originates, negotiates and closes deals
- You plan and set structured targets and develop the company's revenues
- You grow, mentor and manage our New Business Sales teams
- You professionalize Enterprise Sales, Outbound and Inbound Sales
- You strategically plan lead generation in cooperation with the marketing team
- You work closely with the company's product and marketing teams to improve our products and services according to client needs
- You recruit further top talents into the company
What are we looking for:
- At least 5 years of professional experience in sales-oriented roles
- Experience in building and leading high-performing teams
- Full working fluency in English
- Fluency in German strong plus
- Strong analytical skills
- Attitude and ability to work in a dynamic and flexible environment
What are we offering:
- Join our diverse and international team
- A working environment that promotes freedom and autonomy and values team spirit and open communication
- An atmosphere in which intrinsic motivation is at the top of the agenda
- Company outings, regular team events and weekly Friday evening drinks
- Learning & development budget
Honeypot offers equal opportunities for all and encourages applicants of all nationalities, genders, sexual orientations, religious backgrounds, gender identities and people with disabilities to apply.