Talent Relocation Manager
BizDev & Operations
Honeypot is Europe’s tech job platform for Software Developers, DevOps, Data Scientists, Product Owners, QA and Engineering Leaders. Honeypot was founded in 2015 by serial entrepreneurs Kaya Taner (AppLift) and Emma Tracey (Lifa Communications) and is backed by influential angel investors and advisors from the Berlin startup and tech scene.
We believe in empowering engineers and technical people. We are driven by the 100,000-strong developer community, which we have built through events and tech conferences, like GraphQL Europe, and community programs like our Open Source Video Series. We recently won Recruiting Startup of the Year at Hiring Success 18 in San Francisco.
- You will be taking on the role as the first Talent Relocation Manager at Honeypot
- You enable talents to make the move to Germany by managing their relocation and handling bureaucracy with governmental agencies
- You actively screen the talents on our platform, talk to developers and represent them all the way down through the whole job-finding process on our platform
- You contribute to establishing the Honeypot brand in the local developer community
- You become a Honeypot evangelist
- You significantly contribute to the overall success of the Talent Management side and the company as a whole
- You contribute your own ideas and work closely with different business units
- Bachelor's or Master’s degree, preferably in Human Resources, Economics, Business studies, or any other related field (applicants are usually in the top 20% of their academic or professional peer group)
- Prior experience in startups is a strong plus
- Native speaker level in German and fluent English language skills
- You are very organized and structured and push things to completion
- You are a good communicator and have the right instinct in your approach of different counterparts
- Very strong relationship building skills
- Very strong motivation to make a career within start-ups
- Mindset and ability to work/communicate in a fast-paced environment
- Belief that awesome things are MADE to happen :-)
- First-hand learning from experienced entrepreneurs/startup professionals on how a company is built from scratch
- Environment that embraces freedom and autonomy and values team spirit and open communication
- Insight into the Berlin and Amsterdam startup scene and access to a well-established network
- A training budget and a culture that pushes for continuous learning
- Large Kreuzburg office with drinks every Friday
Please send us a message together with your resume of why you are the right fit for this job and what motivates you about this role.
We are looking forward to getting to know you!