Junior Operations Manager
BizDev & Operations
Honeypot is a tech-focused job platform. Our vision is to build the world’s largest worklife community for technical talent. We are strongly committed to the developer community, creating OSS documentaries, such as Elixir and Ember, and running large scale conferences such as GraphQL Conf. In March 2019 we were acquired by New Work, who are investing heavily into our growth and expansion.
We believe everyone should choose a job they love.
As our Junior Operations Manager, you will be the fuel to our engine by taking on the following to-do's:
• Building cross-functional relationships between departments
• The numbers stuff: Invoicing, preparation of expense reports and purchase requisitions
• Learn how to set up the payroll and handle all communication with social insurances
• Help Honeypotters solve issues so they can focus on their work
• Preparing contracts, documentation and organizing space planning or bigger internal events
• In addition to taking ownership and responsibility for your own projects, you complete them with joy
We look for potential.
To thrive in the position, you are:
• A versatile all-rounder
• Fully fluent (C1 or above) in both German and English (this is a must!)
• Keen to learn new processes in operations and finance
• Able to keep track of your tasks in a structured way
• Not scared of new challenges
• You can take and give feedback thinking outside the box and see the bigger picture, whilst keeping an eye on the entire process
• You always work hard to reach your goals
• You believe in the magic of getting things done
Become part of our growing community.
Join our highly diverse team of 40+ nationalities and share these superpowers:
• A free and autonomous working mentality and a workplace that values team spirit as well as open communication
• An attitude where you don't take yourself too seriously at times
• The passion for working on each topic whether you have done it before or not
• A truly motivated atmosphere
• Our dedication to the rest of the team
• Several off-sites, cool team events and Friday night drinks
This is a 1 year full-time contract based in Berlin, with the potential of extension into a higher position within Operations.
Honeypot encourages applicants from any national origin, sex, sexual orientation, religious background, gender identity and individuals with disability.
Please send us your resume together with a short motivation statement of why you are the right fit for this role and what motivates you to join our team.
We are looking forward to getting to know you!
Please apply in English!