Junior Business Development Manager
BizDev & Operations
Honeypot is a tech-focused job platform. Our vision is to build the world’s largest worklife community for technical talent. We are strongly committed to the developer community, creating OSS documentaries, such as Elixir and Ember, and running large scale conferences such as GraphQL Conf. In March 2019 we were acquired by New Work, who are investing heavily into our growth and expansion.
We’re now ready to enter our 4th international market and excited to build up our Barcelona team.
We believe everyone should choose a job they love.
In the role of Junior Business Development Manager, you will build and develop Honeypot’s presence in the market by taking on the following responsibilities:
• You actively look for, negotiate and close smart and sustainable business partnerships with B2B clients
• You fill, manage and monitor the client pipeline by using a CRM
• You co-set structured sales targets and develop the company's revenues
• You analyse the Spanish market and develop growth strategies
• You attend industry fairs and are the face-to-the-customer
• You work independently and manage your own work
• You bring in your own ideas and strive for constant improvement
We look for potential.
To thrive in the position, you bring your experiences in:
• Completed Bachelors or Masters degree (or equivalent), preferably in Business Administration or any other related field
• Previous experience in startups and/or selling technology-based products strong plus
• Experience or affinity with tech sector and software development
• You have complete working proficiency in English, and Spanish on a native level (C2) (this is a must!)
Furthermore, you are passionate and care about:
• Showing off your excellent communication, presentation and relationship-building skills
• Building lasting (client-) relationships and using your stellar deal making abilities
• Being analytical and improving your critical thinking skills
• Taking ownership and driving both operational tasks as well as more strategic decisions
• Very strong motivation to make a successful career within start-ups
• And you believe that awesome things are MADE to happen :-)
Become part of our growing community.
Join our highly diverse team of 40+ nationalities and share:
• An environment that embraces freedom and autonomy and values team spirit and open communication
• The chance to take ownership and be instrumental in company success
• An atmosphere where intrinsic motivation comes first
• The opportunity for personal development and learning from like-minded people
• Bi-annual overnight off-sites and regular team events
Honeypot encourages applicants from any national origin, sex, sexual orientation, religious background, gender identity and individuals with disability.
Please send us your resume together with a short motivation statement of why you are the right fit for this role and what motivates you to join our team.
We are looking forward to getting to know you!