Agile Coach / Scrum Master
Honeypot is a tech-focused job platform. Our vision is to build the world’s largest worklife community for technical talent. We are strongly committed to the developer community, creating OSS documentaries, such as Elixir and Ember, and running large scale conferences such as GraphQL Conf.
We believe everyone should choose a job they love.
As an Agile Coach / Scrum Master at Honeypot you will work with our team(s) to continuously evaluate and improve our development processes by taking on the following responsibilities:
• Decide, manage, report and improve on key KPIs for software delivery
• Analyse team requirements and software development tools to decide the best fit for us
• As the first Agile Coach at Honeypot, coach and mentor team members across disciplines on agile practices
• Help us grow the number of development teams at Honeypot and implement the foundations to let them thrive (both within the teams and on topics that all teams share)
We look for potential.
To thrive in the position, you bring the following experiences:
• Experience working as an Agile coach/ Scrum master and improving team performance
• Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
• Experience and knowledge of different tools e.g. github, JIRA etc
• Knowledge of product validation techniques and/or dual track agile is a plus
Furthermore, you are passionate and care about:
• A true LOVE of process
• You are an inspiring teacher/mentor/coach
• An evangelistic attitude towards agile, quick learning cycles and continuous improvement
Become part of our growing community.
Join our highly diverse team of 25+ nationalities and share:
• An environment that embraces freedom and autonomy and values team spirit and open communication
• An atmosphere where intrinsic motivation comes first
• A joint vision with our Head of Product for how we push our teams forward
• Bi-annual overnight off-sites, regular team events and weekly Friday night drinks
This is a 6-month contract with the potential for a longer term position
Honeypot encourages applicants from any national origin, sex, sexual orientation, religious background, gender identity and those individuals with disability.
Please send us your resume together with a short motivation statement of why you are the right fit for this role and what motivates you to join our team.
We are looking forward to getting to know you!