People & Culture /
Born and raised in Berlin, we are Honeypot, Europe's developer-focused job platform. Launched in 2015 and acquired by NWSE in 2019, we are a fast-growing scaleup with big ambitions.
In the past year, on our mission to build the world's largest work-life community for technical people, we created honeypot. originals (some say 'Netflix for developers') and launched our developer-focused media platform .cult, exploring the softer side of software development. We believe that everyone should choose the job they love!
As HR Specialist you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- You will advise our employees and managers on all matters relating to parental leave, part-time work, salaries and benefits and train the team in the use of our HR system, Workday
- You will also maintain our personnel and master data in Workday and document information on employment including additional agreements
- You write guidelines and FAQs that answer the most frequently asked questions of our employees, e.g. about holiday policy
- As part of the further growth, you will independently take on special topics and projects such as the further adaptation of Workday
- You will take care of payroll working very closely with the Operations team and our external providers
- You will be responsible for employees onboarding/offboarding
- You will collaborate with the People and Culture team in fun projects related to employee experience and learning and development.
What are we looking for:
- German native speaker
- At least 3 years of experience in a comparable role
- Very good knowledge of German social security law and German labour law
- Extensive experience in advising and implementing parental leave, maternity protection issues, sabbaticals, vacation issues and so on
- Ideally, you have worked with Workday or a similar HR tool before
- You are extremely organised!
- Quick comprehension, networker, independent work, team player
- Our company language is English, so you should have a professional level
What are we offering:
- Join our diverse and international team
- A working environment that promotes freedom and autonomy and values team spirit and open communication
- An atmosphere in which intrinsic motivation is at the top of the agenda
- Company outings, regular team events and weekly Friday evening drinks
- Learning & development budget
Honeypot offers equal opportunities for all and encourages applicants of all nationalities, genders, sexual orientations, religious backgrounds, gender identities and people with disabilities to apply.