Junior Client Success Manager
BizDev & Operations
Honeypot is a tech-focused job platform. Our vision is to build the world’s largest worklife community for technical talent. We are strongly committed to the developer community, creating OSS documentaries, such as Elixir and Ember, and running large scale conferences such as GraphQL Conf.
We believe everyone should choose a job they love.
As a Junior Client Success Manager, you will create lasting relationships with our clients and help them build and scale their tech teams. You will take on the following responsibilities:
• Manage B2B customers in day-to-day operations
• Onboard and educate recruiters so they get the most out of our platform
• Plan and co-set structured targets to develop Honeypot’s growth
• Attend industry fairs and client events, and be the face-to-the-customer
• Organise and implement educational workshops
• Work closely with our Product and Marketing Teams to improve our platform and services according to client needs
• Find new ways to ensure the best service while remaining scalable
We look for potential.
To thrive in the position, you have already gained these experiences:
• Completed Bachelors or Masters degree or equivalent, preferably in Business Administration or any other related field
• At least one year prior professional experience in client-facing roles, or HR/recruiting related roles
• Ideally previous experience in startups and/or working with technology-based products
• You must have complete working proficiency in English and must be fluent in German (C1-C2) for this role
Furthermore, you are passionate and care about:
• Relationship building - you are client orientated with outstanding communication skills
• Client experience - you care about fostering lasting client relationships
• Staying curious - you enjoy digging deeper to really explore a challenge
• Time management- you are able to manage over 100 accounts without getting overwhelmed
• Forward thinking - you act instead of react
• Autonomy - you can develop your own strategy workflow and persevere it decisively
• You have a strong motivation to make a career within startups
Become part of our growing community.
Join our highly diverse team of 40+ nationalities and share:
• An environment that embraces freedom and autonomy and values team spirit and open communication
• The chance to take ownership and be instrumental in company success
• An atmosphere where intrinsic motivation comes first
• The opportunity for personal development and learning from like-minded people
• Bi-annual overnight off-sites, regular team events and weekly Friday night drinks
Honeypot encourages applicants from any national origin, sex, sexual orientation, religious background, gender identity and those individuals with disability.
Please send us your resume together with a short motivation statement of why you are the right fit for this role and what motivates you to join our team.
We are looking forward to getting to know you!
We also offer this position as a traineeship on a fixed-term contract for new graduates. If you don't yet have the professional experience but believe you have the skills required, please send us your application and mention "traineeship" in your motivation statement.