Senior Talent Success Advisor
Talent Success & Talent Relocation Management
Honeypot is a tech-focused job platform. Our vision is to build the world’s largest worklife community for technical talent. We are strongly committed to the developer community, creating OSS documentaries, such as Elixir and Ember, and running large scale conferences such as GraphQL Conf. In March 2019 we were acquired by New Work, who are investing heavily into our growth and expansion.
We’re now ready to enter our 4th international market and excited to build up our Barcelona team.
We believe everyone should choose a job they love.
As Senior Talent Success Advisor, you will become an advocate for local and international developer hiring by taking on the following responsibilities:
• You undertake active sourcing on multiple platforms
• You hold initial interviews (screening calls) with developers and technical talent, and support them in their job search
• You regularly liaise with the Client Success Team to match talents to the perfect company
• You are in close contact with Performance Marketing to bring local talents to our platform
• You work closely with the Country Manager and the Product and Marketing teams to tailor our product and service according to talent needs
• You lead initiatives such as meetups and other events that bring the local tech community together
We look for potential.
To thrive in the position, you bring:
• At least 2 years experience in tech recruitment, or as a tech headhunter
• Native-level Spanish and full working fluency in English
• Work experience in Barcelona is a big plus
Furthermore, you are passionate and care about:
• Contributing your own ideas
• Taking a creative approach to problem solving
• Seeking continuous improvement for yourself and others
Become part of our growing community.
Join our highly diverse team of 40+ nationalities and share:
• An environment that embraces freedom and autonomy and values team spirit and open communication
• The chance to take ownership and be instrumental in company success
• An atmosphere where intrinsic motivation comes first
• The opportunity for personal development and learning from like-minded people
• Bi-annual overnight off-sites and regular team events
Honeypot encourages applicants from any national origin, sex, sexual orientation, religious background, gender identity and individuals with disability.
Please send us your resume together with a short motivation statement of why you are the right fit for this role and what motivates you to join our team.
We are looking forward to getting to know you!