Senior Data Scientist
Honeypot is Europe’s tech job platform for Software Developers, DevOps, Data Scientists, Product Owners, QA and Engineering Leaders. Honeypot was founded in 2015 by serial entrepreneurs Kaya Taner (AppLift) and Emma Tracey (Lifa Communications) and is backed by influential angel investors and advisors from the Berlin startup and tech scene.
We believe in empowering engineers and technical people. We are driven by the 100,000-strong developer community, which we have built through events and tech conferences, like GraphQL Europe, and community programs like our Open Source Video Series. We recently won Recruiting Startup of the Year at Hiring Success 18 in San Francisco.
- Build a world-class matching engine
- Work closely with Tech, Product and other teams on implementing data products
- Discover patterns, clusters and coherences in our data
- Master’s or PhD in Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science or another quantitative field.
- True passion for data and extensive experience with relevant programming languages (especially Python)
- Experience in creating and implementing machine learning algorithms and advanced statistics
- Ideally experience with TensorFlow, Flask and Elasticsearch
- A rigorous, data-driven, and highly analytical mindset
- Excellent (oral+written) communication skills, fluency in English is a must
- Mindset and ability to work/communicate in a fast-paced environment
- Belief that awesome things are MADE to happen :)
- First-hand learning from experienced entrepreneurs/startup professionals on how a company is built from scratch
- Environment that embraces freedom and autonomy and values team spirit and open communication
- Insight into the Berlin and Amsterdam startup scene and access to a well-established network
- A training budget and a culture that pushes for continuous learning
- Large Kreuzburg office with drinks every Friday
Please send us a message together with your resume of why you are the right fit for this job and what motivates you about this job.
We are looking forward to getting to know you!