VP of Strategic Development
BizDev & Operations
Honeypot is a developer-focused job platform on a mission to get every developer a great job. Honeypot is co- founded by entrepreneurs Kaya Taner and Emma Tracey. Taner previously co-founded mobile app marketing platform AppLift, which he grew as CEO from 0 to a 160-people-strong, profitable organisation and raised USD 20 Mio+ Venture funding from Dutch Prime Ventures. Tracey previously co-founded Lifa Communications, based in South Africa. Honeypot is now looking for highly-driven, smart people seeking to co-shape the next success story.
- The VP of Strategic Development will collaborate with our customer success, marketing and business development teams to build a thriving brand for Honeypot. In this role you will shape the complete revenue pipeline, from client prospecting, to signing, onboarding and retention as well as co-shape the strategic steps the company takes as part of senior management.
- Co-develop and execute the company’s business development roadmap in line with our Head of Business Development
- Create new funnels and grow revenue, while ensuring sound alignment with our long-term vision, mission and strategy
- Develop and improve our inbound and outbound sales process
- Co-develop and execute Honeypot’s Customer Success Management strategy in line with our Head of Customer Success
- Review our onboarding structure and proactively suggest change and improvement
- Establish relationships with key customer stakeholders to drive further product adoption.
- Develop key metrics for tracking and monitoring account activity and status
- Contribute beyond your function as a key member of the Honeypot leadership team
- You take full ownership over the company's external facing side (e.g. BizDev, Marketing, Customer Success, etc)
- You co-shape the strategic development of the entire company as part of senior management
- You travel to conferences and attend strategic client meetings
- You proactively build and manage the company's revenue pillar
- You build a strong network to the decision makers within key clients
- You hire, develop and coach great further team members
- You strongly contribute to create a company culture that is achievement-driven, cohesive and fun
- You plan and co-set structured team targets and motivate your fellow colleagues to achieve them
- You develop a deep understanding for our market and its competitive landscape
- You bring in strong ideas and strive for perfectionYou feel fully responsible for the overall success of the company
- Proven track record of 4+ years in strategic partnerships, customer success or business development
- Excellent management and leadership skills and a track record of building high-performing, agile teams
- Very strong communication, relationship-building and interpersonal skills
- Desire to teach new customers and readiness to travel
- Passion for startups and software Extremely hard-working, ambitious and can-do attitude
- Strong attention to detail without losing the big picture
- Strategic and analytical mindset
- Fluency in English is a must (additional German a strong plus)
- Belief that awesome things are MADE to happen :-)
Send us your CV and a cover letter with as little jargon as possible!