VP Strategic Development
BizDev & Operations
At Honeypot, our mission is to get every developer a great job. We are Europe’s largest developer job platform and have grown rapidly since foundation in Berlin two years ago. We are looking for an exceptional VP Strategic Development to lead a growing team and to direct on-boarding, customer happiness, business development upselling, NPS, and retention. Working as top management directly with the founders, both successful serial entrepreneurs having previously built 200 people organisations and raised over €15Mio VC funding, this is a role for someone with very high drive and passion, who is ready for an entrepreneurial challenge of scaling a company.
- The VP of Strategic Development will collaborate with our customer success, marketing and business development teams to build a thriving brand for Honeypot. In this role you will shape the complete revenue pipeline, from client prospecting, to signing, onboarding and retention as well as co-shape the strategic steps the company takes as part of senior management.
- Co-shape the strategic development of the entire company as part of senior management
- Develop and execute the company’s business development roadmap
- Create new funnels and grow revenue, while ensuring sound alignment with our long-term vision, mission and strategy
- Develop and improve our inbound and outbound sales process
- Co-develop and execute Honeypot’s Customer Success Management strategy
- Establish relationships with key customer stakeholders to drive further product adoption.
- Develop key metrics for tracking and monitoring account activity and status
- Optimise processes along the key metrics to scale up our customer operations
- Hire, develop and coach great further team members
- Contribute to create a company culture that is achievement-driven, cohesive and fun
- Plan and co-set structured team targets and motivate your fellow colleagues to achieve them
- Develop a deep understanding for our market and its competitive landscape
- Proven track record of 5+ years in strategic partnerships, operations, sales operations, customer success, marketing or business development
- Excellent management and leadership skills and a track record of building high-performing, agile teams
- Exceptional strategic and analytical mindset and constrant strive to improve teams and processes through smart innovation
- Very strong communication, relationship-building and interpersonal skills
- Desire to teach new customers and readiness to travel
- Desire to drive and manage a tech company
- Extremely hard-working, ambitious and can-do attitude
- Strong attention to detail without losing the big picture
- Fluency in English is a must (additional German a very strong plus)
- Belief that awesome things are MADE to happen :-)
Send us your CV and a short message what motivates you about the job and why you think you would be a great fit. We are looking forward to getting to know you.