BizDev & Operations /
Born and raised in Berlin, we are Honeypot, Europe's developer-focused job platform. Launched in 2015 and acquired by NWSE in 2019, we are a fast-growing scaleup with big ambitions.
In the past year, on our mission to build the world's largest work-life community for technical people, we created honeypot. originals (some say 'Netflix for developers') and launched our developer-focused media platform .cult, exploring the softer side of software development.
We believe that everyone should choose the job they love! Honeypot is entering the rapid scale-up phase and we are looking for highly-driven, curious and creative people.
As an Account Executive you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- You are responsible for closing subscription deals with new clients
- You advise companies on our products and services, and find them the best fitting deal
- You work closely together with our talented and driven Sales Development Representatives, Client Success Managers and Marketing team to reach our monthly targets
- You establish and build relationships by demonstrating strong knowledge of our product, the market, technology and talent acquisition - you will be thoroughly trained in these areas
- You work independently and manage your own work
- You bring in your own ideas and strive for constant improvement
- You work closely with the company's product and marketing teams to improve our products and services according to client needs
What are we looking for:
- A strong competitive drive
- 2+ years experience in new business sales, preferably in the digital or SaaS area
- Advising, acquisition and closing skills are your forte
- Excellent communication, presentation and relationship-building skills
- Full working fluency in English and German
- Attitude and ability to work in a dynamic and flexible environment
What are we offering:
- Join our diverse team with 40+ nationalities
- A working environment that promotes freedom and autonomy and values team spirit and open communication
- An atmosphere in which intrinsic motivation is at the top of the agenda
- Company outings, regular team events and weekly
- Friday evening drinks
- Learning & development budget
- Urban Sports M membership
Honeypot offers equal opportunities for all and encourages applicants of all nationalities, genders, sexual orientations, religious backgrounds, gender identities and people with disabilities to apply.